Nery & Richardson, LLC – Willow Springs, IL
Are you searching for a Willow Springs, Illinois law firm to represent you in a real estate matter, a bankruptcy filing, a business and corporate matter, an estate planning matter or a matter involving litigation? Then Nery & Richardson is clearly the right law firm for you with decades of experience practicing law in the area and a track record of success that speaks volumes about our legal expertise.
At Nery & Richardson, we believe strongly that the best legal representation stems from a combination of open communication and the right strategy – followed to the letter. We’ll share our insights into your legal matter, as well as the strategies we recommend, at any time you wish. All you have to do is call (773) 582-7000 or submit a contact form to make an appointment.
Our Legal Services
The legal minds at Nery & Richardson provide world-class legal solutions to Willow Springs individuals and businesses alike. Our services are as reliable as they are effective and priced to allow anyone to get the legal assistance they need when they need it. Services include:
Real Estate Law – Willow Springs, IL
Get the most from your Willow Springs real estate transactions and achieve the outcome you’re hoping for in real estate disputes with the attorneys from Nery & Richardson representing you and your interests. Our real estate lawyers have decades of experience working real estate deals and disputes with client satisfaction our top priority. Our real estate legal services include all the following:
- Real Estate Transactions: Get the legal assistance you need with Willow Springs Residential and commercial real estate contracts, Willow Springs real estate and probate, Willow Springs lease purchase agreements, Willow Springs title and escrow agreements, Willow Springs site development contracts and Willow Springs deeds.
- Real Estate Disputes: Our firm provides real estate dispute representation to assist clients with legal issues arising from Willow Springs evictions, Willow Springs permitting and variances, Willow Springs site development contracts, Willow Springs voluntary and involuntary liens, and Willow Springs mediation, arbitration and civil litigation.
Nery & Richardson can assist you in getting what you want out of Willow Springs real estate transactions and real estate disputes at rates that are impossible to find at the bigger firms in Chicagoland. Schedule a confidential real estate consultation today by calling (773) 582-7000 and speaking with one of our office staff.
Estate Planning Law – Willow Springs, IL
You can get the most effective estate planning legal services from Willow Springs top law firm – Nery & Richardson. Our estate planning attorneys bring years of practice to the details of your estate and will provide you with estate planning strategies tailor-fit to your circumstances. We offer an impressive list of estate planning legal services that include all of what you’ll find below:
- Willow Springs Wills
- Willow Springs Trusts
- Willow Springs Living Wills
- Willow Springs Fiduciary Duties
- Willow Springs Powers of Attorney
- Willow Springs Guardianship for Minors
- Willow Springs Overall Estate Planning
No matter what type of estate planning service you’re looking for in the Willow Springs area you can find it at Nery & Richardson – Chicagoland’s most effective, most affordable, most approachable estate planning law firm. Call (773) 582-7000 to discuss your estate planning needs with one of our specialists and book a time to sit down for a conversation.
Bankruptcy Law – Willow Springs, IL
Are you a Willow Springs individual or business owner with debt issues that you need to address to move forward? Contact Nery & Richardson right away to have a candid conversation about what bankruptcy options are available to you and what our bankruptcy attorneys think your best course of action will be. We help clients file all the following types of bankruptcy in Willow Springs:
- Willow Springs Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: Sometimes known as a “liquidation”, a Chapter 7 bankruptcy allows you to wash away your personal debt by liquidating assets to provide payments to creditors. This is usually the simplest form of bankruptcy to file and offers some home and property exceptions, if filed correctly by Nery & Richardson.
- Willow Springs Chapter 11 Bankruptcy: A Chapter 11 bankruptcy is meant to helps debtor restructure their debt and stay in operation while repaying the debt. It can help to spread debt out over time and set payment terms that allow the business to go forward and the creditors to be repaid during the process.
- Willow Springs Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: Where a Chapter 7 bankruptcy can be considered a liquidation, a Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows you to keep possession of your assets while you pay off your debt. Nery & Richardson can help you file Willow Springs Chapter 13 where you’ll be able to discharge debts and maintain ownership of your home, your car and other assets.
Get all the facts about your bankruptcy options in Willow Springs from the top bankruptcy attorneys in Chicagoland at Nery & Richardson. During your confidential consultation you’ll be given every opportunity to ask questions and get a sense of our team, the way we approach bankruptcy filing and the rates we charge. Call (773) 582-7000 to get started.
Business & Corporate Law – Willow Springs, IL
Does your Willow Springs company need the services of an experienced business and corporate law firm? Nery & Richardson’s business and corporate lawyers have worked with every kind of company you can imagine – both large and small – to provide the added bandwidth or standalone legal services they required in all the following areas of business and corporate law:
- Corporate Services: Willow Springs Formation and Incorporation, Willow Springs Limited Liability Companies, Willow Springs Compliance, Willow Springs Governance and Willow Springs Nonprofit Organizations
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Willow Springs Corporate Restructuring, Willow Springs Management Buyouts, Willow Springs Earn-outs and Willow Springs Due Diligence
- Government Contracts: Willow Springs Small Business Issues, Willow Springs Novations, Willow Springs SBA Change of Ownership Approvals
- Government Regulatory: Willow Springs Exon-Florio Filings (CFIUS), Willow Springs Import Export Control, Willow Springs Security Clearances
- Business Counseling: Willow Springs Consulting Agreements, Willow Springs Covenants Not to Compete, Willow Springs Licenses, Willow Springs Shareholder Agreements, Willow Springs Shareholder Disputes
- Employee Incentive Plans: Willow Springs Stock Option Plans, Willow Springs Equity Linked, Willow Springs Employee Compensation Plans
- Joint Ventures: Willow Springs Strategic Alliance Agreements, Willow Springs Commercial Joint Ventures, Willow Springs Federal Procurement (including Small Business Programs)
- Commercial: Willow Springs Bank Financing, Willow Springs Leases
Schedule a confidential business and corporate law consultation to find out more about the legal services we offer to Willow Springs businesses. Our business and corporate attorneys will explain our capabilities and our rates so that you have a firm grasp of exactly what we can do for you. Call (773) 582-7000 today to make an appointment!
Litigation – Willow Springs, IL
Thinking about pursuing litigation in Willow Springs? Bring your matter to Nery & Richardson and give our skilled litigators the chance to discuss it with you – to give you insights into how they’d handle your matter and what kind of rates you’d pay. We’ve helped clients with all kinds of litigation over the years including all of the following litigation specialties:
- Willow Springs Contract Disputes
- Willow Springs Business Unfair Competition Litigation
- Willow Springs Trade Secrets Litigation
- Willow Springs Non-Compete/Non-Disclosure/Confidentiality Violations
- Willow Springs Fraud/Fraudulent Inducement
- Willow Springs Business Torts/Business Interference
- Willow Springs Unfair Trade Practices/Consumer Protection Defense and Compliance
- Willow Springs Class Actions
- Willow Springs Securities Litigation/Securities Fraud Defense
- Willow Springs Shareholder Derivative Litigation
- Willow Springs M&A Transaction Disputes
- Willow Springs Business Ownership/Partnership Disputes
- Willow Springs Temporary Restraining Orders/Injunctions
- Willow Springs Construction Litigation
Book an appointment today for a confidential consultation with Nery & Richardson’s skilled litigation team by calling (773) 582-7000. We’ll give you clear insights into our thinking about your case and recommendations for handling it you’ll find at no other Willow Springs law firm. Make the call now to speak with our staff and start the process immediately.
Proudly Serving Chicagoland Communities:
Addison | Archer Heights | Auburn Gresham | Back of the Yards | Bedford Park | Bensenville | Berkeley | Bloomingdale | Bridgeview | Burbank | Cabrini-Green | Central Station | Chicago Lawn | Cicero | Clearing | Elk Grove Village | Elmhurst | Englewood | Forest View | Franklin Park | Fulton River District | Gage Park | Glendale Heights | Greektown | Hometown | Itasca | Little Italy | Lombard | Loop | Magnificent Mile | Marquette Park | Medinah | Near North Side | Near East Side | Noble Square | Northlake | Oak Lawn | River North | River West | Roselle | Schiller Park | South Loop | Stickney | Stone Park | Streeterville | Summit | Villa Park | West Chicago | West Elsdon | West Englewood | West Lawn | West Loop | West Town | Wood Dale | Central Stickney | Brighton Park | Little Village | Lyons | Chatham | Washington Park | Greater Grand Crossing | Longwood Manor | Wrightwood | Beverly | McCook | Roseland | Ford City | South Side | Riverside | North Riverside | Fuller Park | Hodgkins | Countryside | Justice | Berwyn | La Grange | Palos Hills | Chicago Ridge | Evergreen Park | Avalon Park | McKinley Park | Hyde Park | South Shore | Brookfield | Ashburn | Bronzeville | Burr Ridge | Canaryville | Chrysler Village | Garfield Ridge | Grand Boulevard | Indian Head Park | La Grange Highlands | La Grange Park | LeClaire Courts | Morgan Park | Mt. Greenwood | Nottingham Park | Sleepy Hollow | South Chicago | West Woodlawn | Western Springs | Willow Springs | Woodlawn
Willow Springs’s Preferred Legal Team
For the finest legal services in Willow Springs, come to Nery & Richardson and gain the benefits of our decades of combined experience with a range of legal specialties. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and our ability to craft unique, forward-thinking strategies that deliver the results are clients are looking for. Call (773) 582-7000 or use our contact form to schedule your free consultation at a time that’s convenient for you.