Nery & Richardson, LLC – Central Station, IL
When you have a need for an experienced legal team in Central Station, Illinois to take on your real estate law, estate planning law, business and corporate law, bankruptcy law, and litigation matters, come to Nery & Richardson for world-class representation that gets results. With more than 30 years of experience in Central Station, our attorneys are more than capable of taking care of any legal challenges you’re facing with an attention to detail that no other area firm can match. That’s what separates our legal team from all the others in town and why you should always come to Nery & Richardson first.
Nery & Richardson’s two lead attorneys, Joseph F. Nery and Mark Richardson, offer the finest services in the area. Using aggressive tactics and sound legal decision-making, they get to the heart of your legal matter and deliver on your goals and objectives, all your goals and objectives. Call (773) 582-7000 or use our helpful contact form to schedule a consultation for any of our legal specialties at a time that’s most convenient for you.
Our Legal Services
The legal minds at Nery & Richardson provide world-class legal solutions to Central Station individuals and businesses alike. Our services are as reliable as they are effective and priced to allow anyone to get the legal assistance they need when they need it. Services include:
Real Estate Law – Central Station, IL
Do you need legal assistance with a real estate transaction in Central Station, Illinois? Do you have a real estate dispute that you feel requires an attorney? Nery & Richardson, Central Station’s favored law firm, can help you with the most effective real estate law representation in the city. Our 30+ years of combined experience ensure you get sound legal strategies executed to perfection by the best lawyers in the area. Our Central Station real estate law services include all of the following:
- Real Estate Transactions: Get the legal assistance you need with Central Station Residential and commercial real estate contracts, Central Station real estate and probate, Central Station lease purchase agreements, Central Station title and escrow agreements, Central Station site development contracts and Central Station deeds.
- Real Estate Disputes: Our firm provides real estate dispute representation to assist clients with legal issues arising from Central Station evictions, Central Station permitting and variances, Central Station site development contracts, Central Station voluntary and involuntary liens, and Central Station mediation, arbitration and civil litigation.
At Nery & Richardson, real estate law is our specialty. It’s what our attorneys have focused on for over 30 years and what clients come to us for from all over Chicagoland. We can provide the same world-class real estate law representation for you or your business in Central Station today. The process starts with a free and confidential consultation with our top-rated team, so make the call to (773) 582-7000 or use our contact form to set an appointment with Nery & Richardson for a day and time that work for you.
Estate Planning Law – Central Station, IL
Looking for the right law firm to assist you with estate planning in Central Station? Hoping to work with a proven, reputable attorney you can trust to make the right calls for your estate? Nery & Richardson can help you with Central Station’s finest estate planning legal services aimed at protecting what you value most after you’re gone. With over 30 years of combined Central Station estate planning experience, Nery & Richardson is the only law firm you’ll ever need when it comes to safeguarding your family and your business interests.
- Central Station Wills
- Central Station Trusts
- Central Station Living Wills
- Central Station Fiduciary Duties
- Central Station Powers of Attorney
- Central Station Guardianship for Minors
- Central Station Overall Estate Planning
From assisting with the creation of wills and trusts to establishing powers of attorney, Nery & Richardson can tackle whatever estate planning challenges you’re facing in Central Station at great rates. Call (773) 582-7000 or use our convenient contact form to schedule a free, no obligation consultation to discuss your estate planning needs with our team. You’ll get clear answers to your estate planning questions from experts with decades of experience with Central Station estates just like yours.
Bankruptcy Law – Central Station, IL
Are you buried under a mountain of debt? Being threatened with wage garnishment? Worried you could lose your home or car? Being harassed by creditors who won’t listen? Nery & Richardson can help you reduce or eliminate your debt and make a fresh financial start through bankruptcy in Central Station. No matter how bad your situation is, or how much money you owe, our attorneys can assist you in filing bankruptcy the right way – even trying our best to save your assets in the process. Our Central Station bankruptcy services include:
- Central Station Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: Sometimes known as a “liquidation”, a Chapter 7 bankruptcy allows you to wash away your personal debt by liquidating assets to provide payments to creditors. This is usually the simplest form of bankruptcy to file and offers some home and property exceptions, if filed correctly by Nery & Richardson.
- Central Station Chapter 11 Bankruptcy: A Chapter 11 bankruptcy is meant to helps debtor restructure their debt and stay in operation while repaying the debt. It can help to spread debt out over time and set payment terms that allow the business to go forward and the creditors to be repaid during the process.
- Central Station Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: Where a Chapter 7 bankruptcy can be considered a liquidation, a Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows you to keep possession of your assets while you pay off your debt. Nery & Richardson can help you file Central Station Chapter 13 where you’ll be able to discharge debts and maintain ownership of your home, your car and other assets.
When you choose Nery & Richardson, you can put your worries about debt aside and make a new start. Call (773) 582-7000 or use our contact form to schedule a free and confidential consultation with our team. You’ll get sound legal advice about your Central Station bankruptcy options and none of your personal information will ever be available from our team. Your financial situation is no one’s business but your own and we keep it that way.
Business & Corporate Law – Central Station, IL
The lead attorneys at Nery & Richardson have been assisting businesses and corporations with Central Station business and corporate law matters for a combined 30 years, making us the right law firm for whatever legal hurdles your company is facing. From helping with mergers and acquisitions to import export control, small business issues to government contracts, our team has handled it all with an attention to detail you won’t find at any other Central Station firm. Our Central Station business and corporate law services include:
- Corporate Services: Central Station Formation and Incorporation, Central Station Limited Liability Companies, Central Station Compliance, Central Station Governance and Central Station Nonprofit Organizations
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Central Station Corporate Restructuring, Central Station Management Buyouts, Central Station Earn-outs and Central Station Due Diligence
- Government Contracts: Central Station Small Business Issues, Central Station Novations, Central Station SBA Change of Ownership Approvals
- Government Regulatory: Central Station Exon-Florio Filings (CFIUS), Central Station Import Export Control, Central Station Security Clearances
- Business Counseling: Central Station Consulting Agreements, Central Station Covenants Not to Compete, Central Station Licenses, Central Station Shareholder Agreements, Central Station Shareholder Disputes
- Employee Incentive Plans: Central Station Stock Option Plans, Central Station Equity Linked, Central Station Employee Compensation Plans
- Joint Ventures: Central Station Strategic Alliance Agreements, Central Station Commercial Joint Ventures, Central Station Federal Procurement (including Small Business Programs)
- Commercial: Central Station Bank Financing, Central Station Leases
With all the experience and practical knowledge necessary to secure whatever objectives you set before us, Nery & Richardson is the right Central Station law firm for your business and corporate law needs – no matter what they are. We provide free consultations to discuss the fine points of your situation with our legal team and hear solid recommendations from two of the top attorneys in Central Station, Joseph F. Nery and Mark Richardson. Call (773) 582-7000 or use our contact form to set an appointment now.
Litigation – Central Station, IL
The unparalleled experience and legal knowledge available at Nery & Richardson is your best option for successful representation during litigation in Central Station. From contract disputes to fraud, unfair trade practices to temporary restraining orders and injunctions, Nery & Richardson is the only firm in the area you can count on to provide the attention to detail litigation requires. Our Central Station litigation services include:
- Contract Disputes
- Business Unfair Competition Litigation
- Trade Secrets Litigation
- Non-Compete/Non-Disclosure/Confidentiality Violations
- Fraud/Fraudulent Inducement
- Business Torts/Business Interference
- Unfair Trade Practices/Consumer Protection Defense and Compliance
- Class Actions
- Securities Litigation/Securities Fraud Defense
- Shareholder Derivative Litigation
- M&A Transaction Disputes
- Business Ownership/Partnership Disputes
- Temporary Restraining Orders/Injunctions
- Construction Litigation
It’s imperative that you secure the services of the best attorneys in Central Station when it’s time to consider litigation. Nery & Richardson is that firm in Central Station with a team dedicated to seeing you victorious. We offer free consultations where you can freely discuss your situation and get clear answers about the litigation options available to you. Call (773) 582-7000 or use our contact form to start the process today. We’ll help you set an appointment that works for your schedule and availability.
Proudly Serving Chicagoland Communities:
Addison | Archer Heights | Auburn Gresham | Avalon Park | Back of the Yards | Bedford Park | Bensenville | Berkeley | Berwyn | Beverly | Bloomingdale | Bridgeview | Brighton Park | Brookfield | Burbank | Cabrini-Green | Central Station | Central Stickney | Chatham | Chicago Lawn | Chicago Ridge | Cicero | Clearing | Countryside | Elk Grove Village | Elmhurst | Englewood | Evergreen Park | Forest View | Ford City | Franklin Park | Fulton River District | Fuller Park | Gage Park | Glendale Heights | Greater Grand Crossing | Greektown | Hodgkins | Hyde Park | Justice | Hometown | Itasca | La Grange | Little Italy | Little Village | Lombard | Longwood Manor | Loop | Lyons | Magnificent Mile | Marquette Park | McCook | McKinley Park | Medinah | Near North Side | Near East Side | Noble Square | Northlake | North Riverside | Oak Lawn | Palos Hills | River North | Riverside | River West | Roselle | Roseland | Schiller Park | South Loop | South Side | South Shore | Stickney | Stone Park | Streeterville | Summit | Villa Park | Washington Park | West Chicago | West Elsdon | West Englewood | West Lawn | West Loop | West Town | Wood Dale | Wrightwood
Central Station’s Preferred Legal Team
For the finest legal services in the Central Station, come to Nery & Richardson and gain the benefits of our decades of combined experience with a range of legal specialties. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and our ability to craft unique, forward-thinking strategies that deliver the results are clients are looking for. Call (773) 582-7000 or use our contact form to schedule your consultation at a time that’s convenient for you.