Nery & Richardson, LLC – Berwyn, IL
When individuals and businesses in Berwyn, Illinois require the services of an experienced real estate law firm, an estate planning law firm, a litigation law firm, a business and corporate law firm or a bankruptcy law firm they come to one group of attorneys above all others – Nery & Richardson. We’ve been successfully representing clients in the area for decades and use that knowledge and insight to deliver the outcomes our clients are hoping for – and all at rates you’ll be hard-pressed to find at another reputable law firm.
If you’re ready to speak with the finest legal team in Berwyn, Illinois then it’s time to reach out to Nery & Richardson at (773) 582-7000 to schedule the best time for a confidential consultation. We’ll provide all the answers you need in a comfortable setting without pressure or sales tactics – simply the legal expertise you’ve been searching for. You can also use any of the contact forms found on our site to initiate contact.
Our Legal Services
The legal minds at Nery & Richardson provide world-class legal solutions to Berwyn individuals and businesses alike. Our services are as reliable as they are effective and priced to allow anyone to get the legal assistance they need when they need it. Services include:
Real Estate Law – Berwyn, IL
Are you or your Berwyn company ready to embark on a real estate transaction or real estate dispute that will require the services of a seasoned real estate attorney? Thinking about protecting your interests in a real estate deal in Berwyn? Nery & Richardson can help with the most experienced real estate attorneys in the area offering all of the following real estate legal services:
- Real Estate Transactions: Get the legal assistance you need with Berwyn Residential and commercial real estate contracts, Berwyn real estate and probate, Berwyn lease purchase agreements, Berwyn title and escrow agreements, Berwyn site development contracts and Berwyn deeds.
- Real Estate Disputes: Our firm provides real estate dispute representation to assist clients with legal issues arising from Berwyn evictions, Berwyn permitting and variances, Berwyn site development contracts, Berwyn voluntary and involuntary liens, and Berwyn mediation, arbitration and civil litigation.
From lease contracts to liens and mediation, Nery & Richardson is the ideal real estate law firm to take on your Berwyn real estate transactions and real estate disputes. We’ll deliver unmatched attention to your needs and results that no other firm in Berwyn can compete with so schedule your confidential real estate consultation by calling (773) 582-7000 or spending a minute filling out a contact form with your information.
Estate Planning Law – Berwyn, IL
Nery & Richardson is Berwyn’s top estate planning law firm offering world-class services that deliver whatever our clients need. From drafting wills to creating trusts, our estate planning attorneys can do it all with care, precision and a skill not found anywhere else in Berwyn law practice. Our Berwyn estate planning services run the gamut and include all of the following legal services:
- Berwyn Wills
- Berwyn Trusts
- Berwyn Living Wills
- Berwyn Fiduciary Duties
- Berwyn Powers of Attorney
- Berwyn Guardianship for Minors
- Berwyn Overall Estate Planning
Because estate planning is such a serious matter you need the most serious-minded estate planning attorneys to work with and they can only be found at Nery & Richardson – Berwyn’s best estate planning law firm. Call (773) 582-7000 or complete a website contact form to schedule a confidential estate planning consultation with our top-rated team.
Bankruptcy Law – Berwyn, IL
Whether you’re considering Berwyn Chapter 7 bankruptcy, Berwyn Chapter 11 bankruptcy or Berwyn Chapter 13 bankruptcy, the experienced bankruptcy attorneys from Nery & Richardson are the right law firm to work with to ensure you and your interests are protected throughout the bankruptcy filing process. Our bankruptcy attorneys have helped hundreds of Berwyn individuals and businesses fil all of the following types of bankruptcy:
- Berwyn Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: Sometimes known as a “liquidation”, a Chapter 7 bankruptcy allows you to wash away your personal debt by liquidating assets to provide payments to creditors. This is usually the simplest form of bankruptcy to file and offers some home and property exceptions, if filed correctly by Nery & Richardson.
- Berwyn Chapter 11 Bankruptcy: A Chapter 11 bankruptcy is meant to helps debtor restructure their debt and stay in operation while repaying the debt. It can help to spread debt out over time and set payment terms that allow the business to go forward and the creditors to be repaid during the process.
- Berwyn Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: Where a Chapter 7 bankruptcy can be considered a liquidation, a Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows you to keep possession of your assets while you pay off your debt. Nery & Richardson can help you file Berwyn Chapter 13 where you’ll be able to discharge debts and maintain ownership of your home, your car and other assets.
When debt has you or your business down in Berwyn you don’t have to stay there. Come to Nery & Richardson and find out how bankruptcy filing done the right way could be the pathway out of financial difficulty for you or your company. Schedule your confidential bankruptcy consultation with our team to learn more by calling (773) 582-7000 or filling out a contact form to get started.
Business & Corporate Law – Berwyn, IL
The business and corporate lawyers from Nery & Richardson are the perfect solution for companies in Berwyn who need expert legal assistance for an individual assignment or for a recurring role. Far less expensive than in-house legal counsel, Nery & Richardson’s business and corporate law services deliver tailored representation that fits any budget, any business. Our Berwyn business and corporate law services include:
- Corporate Services: Berwyn Formation and Incorporation, Berwyn Limited Liability Companies, Berwyn Compliance, Berwyn Governance and Berwyn Nonprofit Organizations
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Berwyn Corporate Restructuring, Berwyn Management Buyouts, Berwyn Earn-outs and Berwyn Due Diligence
- Government Contracts: Berwyn Small Business Issues, Berwyn Novations, Berwyn SBA Change of Ownership Approvals
- Government Regulatory: Berwyn Exon-Florio Filings (CFIUS), Berwyn Import Export Control, Berwyn Security Clearances
- Business Counseling: Berwyn Consulting Agreements, Berwyn Covenants Not to Compete, Berwyn Licenses, Berwyn Shareholder Agreements, Berwyn Shareholder Disputes
- Employee Incentive Plans: Berwyn Stock Option Plans, Berwyn Equity Linked, Berwyn Employee Compensation Plans
- Joint Ventures: Berwyn Strategic Alliance Agreements, Berwyn Commercial Joint Ventures, Berwyn Federal Procurement (including Small Business Programs)
- Commercial: Berwyn Bank Financing, Berwyn Leases
Whether your Berwyn business requires a little legal assistance or a lot, whether you’re a startup with no history or a conglomerate with operations in multiple countries, Nery & Richardson’s experienced business and corporate law team will work with you to deliver precisely what you need, when you need it. Call (773) 582-7000 or submit a contact form to book an appointment today.
Litigation – Berwyn, IL
The litigation attorneys from Nery & Richardson have been working with Berwyn clients on litigation for decades and we always strive to deliver every one of our client’s goals and objectives. Our litigators use every tool and tactic the law allows us to ensure your interests are front and center throughout your litigated matter. Our Berwyn litigation services are as varied as our client list and include:
- Berwyn Contract Disputes
- Berwyn Business Unfair Competition Litigation
- Berwyn Trade Secrets Litigation
- Berwyn Non-Compete/Non-Disclosure/Confidentiality Violations
- Berwyn Fraud/Fraudulent Inducement
- Berwyn Business Torts/Business Interference
- Berwyn Unfair Trade Practices/Consumer Protection Defense and Compliance
- Berwyn Class Actions
- Berwyn Securities Litigation/Securities Fraud Defense
- Berwyn Shareholder Derivative Litigation
- Berwyn M&A Transaction Disputes
- Berwyn Business Ownership/Partnership Disputes
- Berwyn Temporary Restraining Orders/Injunctions
- Berwyn Construction Litigation
Schedule a confidential litigation consultation with the litigators from Berwyn’s best litigation law firm – Nery & Richardson – with a call to our offices at (773) 582-7000 or by filling out a contact form with your information so that our team can reach out to you to find the best time for a meeting. There you’ll get answers from the brightest legal minds in Berwyn litigation without any pressure whatsoever.
Proudly Serving Chicagoland Communities:
Addison | Archer Heights | Auburn Gresham | Avalon Park | Back of the Yards | Bedford Park | Bensenville | Berkeley | Berwyn | Beverly | Bloomingdale | Bridgeview | Brighton Park | Brookfield | Burbank | Cabrini-Green | Central Station | Central Stickney | Chatham | Chicago Lawn | Chicago Ridge | Cicero | Clearing | Countryside | Elk Grove Village | Elmhurst | Englewood | Evergreen Park | Forest View | Ford City | Franklin Park | Fulton River District | Fuller Park | Gage Park | Glendale Heights | Greater Grand Crossing | Greektown | Hodgkins | Hyde Park | Justice | Hometown | Itasca | La Grange | Little Italy | Little Village | Lombard | Longwood Manor | Loop | Lyons | Magnificent Mile | Marquette Park | McCook | McKinley Park | Medinah | Near North Side | Near East Side | Noble Square | Northlake | North Riverside | Oak Lawn | Palos Hills | River North | Riverside | River West | Roselle | Roseland | Schiller Park | South Loop | South Side | South Shore | Stickney | Stone Park | Streeterville | Summit | Villa Park | Washington Park | West Chicago | West Elsdon | West Englewood | West Lawn | West Loop | West Town | Wood Dale | Wrightwood
Berwyn’s Preferred Legal Team
For the finest legal services in Berwyn, come to Nery & Richardson and gain the benefits of our decades of combined experience with a range of legal specialties. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and our ability to craft unique, forward-thinking strategies that deliver the results are clients are looking for. Call (773) 582-7000 or use our contact form to schedule your free consultation at a time that’s convenient for you.