Nery & Richardson, LLC – Mt. Greenwood, IL
If you’re a Mt. Greenwood individual or company in need of expert legal representation for a real estate matter, an estate planning matter, a business and corporate law matter, a bankruptcy filing or litigation then Nery & Richardson is the right law firm for you. Our highly experienced attorneys focus on our clients’ every need at all times so you’re legal matter is the center of our universe while you’re a client.
Working with Nery & Richardson you’ll also be partnered with a law firm driven to see you victorious at every phase of your legal matter – a law firm with one goal in mind and that’s you’re complete and total satisfaction. Schedule a confidential consultation today by calling (773) 582-7000 or using a contact form to connect with our staff.
Our Legal Services
The legal minds at Nery & Richardson provide world-class legal solutions to Mt. Greenwood individuals and businesses alike. Our services are as reliable as they are effective and priced to allow anyone to get the legal assistance they need when they need it. Services include:
Real Estate Law – Mt. Greenwood, IL
Individuals and businesses with real estate transactions or real estate disputes in Mt. Greenwood have a world of law firms to choose from but only one with decades of experience and a primary focus on real estate law – Nery & Richardson. Our real estate attorneys have decades of combined practice handling real estate legal matters of all kinds – including:
- Real Estate Transactions: Get the legal assistance you need with Mt. Greenwood Residential and commercial real estate contracts, Mt. Greenwood real estate and probate, Mt. Greenwood lease purchase agreements, Mt. Greenwood title and escrow agreements, Mt. Greenwood site development contracts and Mt. Greenwood deeds.
- Real Estate Disputes: Our firm provides real estate dispute representation to assist clients with legal issues arising from Mt. Greenwood evictions, Mt. Greenwood permitting and variances, Mt. Greenwood site development contracts, Mt. Greenwood voluntary and involuntary liens, and Mt. Greenwood mediation, arbitration and civil litigation.
When you’re ready to discuss your real estate transaction or real estate dispute with one of Nery & Richardson’s real estate attorneys all you have to do is call our offices at (773) 582-7000 to schedule a confidential real estate consultation. There you’ll be given every opportunity to get the real estate information you need from the attorneys that know it best.
Estate Planning Law – Mt. Greenwood, IL
Getting an estate plan that’s right for you is a simple matter when you choose to work with Nery & Richardson. Our estate planning attorneys can assist you with a variety of services all geared toward protecting you, your family or your business from unforeseen circumstances. We provide all of the following estate planning services in Mt. Greenwood:
- Greenwood Wills
- Greenwood Trusts
- Greenwood Living Wills
- Greenwood Fiduciary Duties
- Greenwood Powers of Attorney
- Greenwood Guardianship for Minors
- Greenwood Overall Estate Planning
Schedule an estate planning consultation with the peerless estate planning specialists at Nery & Richardson to find out what’s possible regarding your Mt. Greenwood estate. We’ll go over all of the options open to you and give you our expert recommendations on the next steps to take. Call (773) 582-7000 to schedule an appointment today.
Bankruptcy Law – Mt. Greenwood, IL
Have you been falling further and further behind in your payments? Is creditor harassment becoming too much to bear? Are your wages being garnished? You need to speak with one of the bankruptcy attorneys from Nery & Richardson about the opportunities filing bankruptcy could afford you – especially when it comes to keeping assets you value. Our bankruptcy filing services include:
- Greenwood Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: Sometimes known as a “liquidation”, a Chapter 7 bankruptcy allows you to wash away your personal debt by liquidating assets to provide payments to creditors. This is usually the simplest form of bankruptcy to file and offers some home and property exceptions, if filed correctly by Nery & Richardson.
- Greenwood Chapter 11 Bankruptcy: A Chapter 11 bankruptcy is meant to helps debtor restructure their debt and stay in operation while repaying the debt. It can help to spread debt out over time and set payment terms that allow the business to go forward and the creditors to be repaid during the process.
- Greenwood Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: Where a Chapter 7 bankruptcy can be considered a liquidation, a Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows you to keep possession of your assets while you pay off your debt. Nery & Richardson can help you file Mt. Greenwood Chapter 13 where you’ll be able to discharge debts and maintain ownership of your home, your car and other assets.
You don’t have to let debt drag you or your company down – not without a fight. Nery & Richardson will defend your interests at every turn as you file for bankruptcy so you can feel confident knowing you’re in good hands from start to finish. Call our office today at (773) 582-7000 to schedule a confidential consultation.
Business & Corporate Law – Mt. Greenwood, IL
Does your business need the services of an established, affordable Mt. Greenwood law firm for business and corporate law matters? Come to Nery & Richardson and speak with one of our highly skilled and experienced attorneys about what exactly we can do for your company. Our business and corporate law services include all the following legal specialties:
- Corporate Services: Greenwood Formation and Incorporation, Mt. Greenwood Limited Liability Companies, Mt. Greenwood Compliance, Mt. Greenwood Governance and Mt. Greenwood Nonprofit Organizations
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Greenwood Corporate Restructuring, Mt. Greenwood Management Buyouts, Mt. Greenwood Earn-outs and Mt. Greenwood Due Diligence
- Government Contracts: Greenwood Small Business Issues, Mt. Greenwood Novations, Mt. Greenwood SBA Change of Ownership Approvals
- Government Regulatory: Greenwood Exon-Florio Filings (CFIUS), Mt. Greenwood Import Export Control, Mt. Greenwood Security Clearances
- Business Counseling: Greenwood Consulting Agreements, Mt. Greenwood Covenants Not to Compete, Mt. Greenwood Licenses, Mt. Greenwood Shareholder Agreements, Mt. Greenwood Shareholder Disputes
- Employee Incentive Plans: Greenwood Stock Option Plans, Mt. Greenwood Equity Linked, Mt. Greenwood Employee Compensation Plans
- Joint Ventures: Greenwood Strategic Alliance Agreements, Mt. Greenwood Commercial Joint Ventures, Mt. Greenwood Federal Procurement (including Small Business Programs)
- Commercial: Greenwood Bank Financing, Mt. Greenwood Leases
The staff at Nery & Richardson is available now to help you schedule a confidential consultation wherein you can speak directly with one of our experienced business and corporate lawyers about what we can do for your organization – be it a one-off service or a recurring role. Call (773) 582-7000 to make an appointment at any time you wish.
Litigation – Mt. Greenwood, IL
The skilled litigators from Nery & Richardson have represented clients from every background and in every type of litigation conceivable within Mt. Greenwood and the Chicagoland area. Our representation focuses on what’s important to you and we’ll litigate with every tool the law allows us to secure the outcomes you’re hoping for. The litigation we handle includes:
- Greenwood Contract Disputes
- Greenwood Business Unfair Competition Litigation
- Greenwood Trade Secrets Litigation
- Greenwood Non-Compete/Non-Disclosure/Confidentiality Violations
- Greenwood Fraud/Fraudulent Inducement
- Greenwood Business Torts/Business Interference
- Greenwood Unfair Trade Practices/Consumer Protection Defense and Compliance
- Greenwood Class Actions
- Greenwood Securities Litigation/Securities Fraud Defense
- Greenwood Shareholder Derivative Litigation
- Greenwood M&A Transaction Disputes
- Greenwood Business Ownership/Partnership Disputes
- Greenwood Temporary Restraining Orders/Injunctions
- Greenwood Construction Litigation
When you’re convinced litigation is the right course of action to take in Mt. Greenwood then reach out to Nery & Richardson for immediate assistance booking a confidential consultation. There you can question our litigators about your case and all the litigation options available to you. Call (773) 582-7000 to get started today.
Proudly Serving Chicagoland Communities:
Addison | Archer Heights | Auburn Gresham | Back of the Yards | Bedford Park | Bensenville | Berkeley | Bloomingdale | Bridgeview | Burbank | Cabrini-Green | Central Station | Chicago Lawn | Cicero | Clearing | Elk Grove Village | Elmhurst | Englewood | Forest View | Franklin Park | Fulton River District | Gage Park | Glendale Heights | Greektown | Hometown | Itasca | Little Italy | Lombard | Loop | Magnificent Mile | Marquette Park | Medinah | Near North Side | Near East Side | Noble Square | Northlake | Oak Lawn | River North | River West | Roselle | Schiller Park | South Loop | Stickney | Stone Park | Streeterville | Summit | Villa Park | West Chicago | West Elsdon | West Englewood | West Lawn | West Loop | West Town | Wood Dale | Central Stickney | Brighton Park | Little Village | Lyons | Chatham | Washington Park | Greater Grand Crossing | Longwood Manor | Wrightwood | Beverly | McCook | Roseland | Ford City | South Side | Riverside | North Riverside | Fuller Park | Hodgkins | Countryside | Justice | Berwyn | La Grange | Palos Hills | Chicago Ridge | Evergreen Park | Avalon Park | McKinley Park | Hyde Park | South Shore | Brookfield | Ashburn | Bronzeville | Burr Ridge | Canaryville | Chrysler Village | Garfield Ridge | Grand Boulevard | Indian Head Park | La Grange Highlands | La Grange Park | LeClaire Courts | Morgan Park | Mt. Greenwood | Nottingham Park | Sleepy Hollow | South Chicago | West Woodlawn | Western Springs | Willow Springs | Woodlawn
Mt. Greenwood’s Preferred Legal Team
For the finest legal services in Mt. Greenwood, come to Nery & Richardson and gain the benefits of our decades of combined experience with a range of legal specialties. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and our ability to craft unique, forward-thinking strategies that deliver the results are clients are looking for. Call (773) 582-7000 or use our contact form to schedule your free consultation at a time that’s convenient for you.