Nery & Richardson, LLC – South Shore, IL
The attorneys at Nery & Richardson have been providing the most effective legal representation to individuals and businesses in South Shore for decades in real estate legal matters, business and corporate legal matters, estate planning legal matters, litigation law matters and bankruptcy filings. Our attorneys focus specifically on each client’s requirements and work tirelessly to deliver on their goals and objectives whether they’re an individual or a multinational corporation.
Nery & Richardson’s attorneys have the knowledge, the legal expertise and the proven strategies it takes to secure the outcomes you or your South Shore company are hoping for – no other area firm can say the same. Schedule a confidential consultation with one of our attorneys today by calling (773) 582-7000 or filling out a contact form instead.
Our Legal Services
The legal minds at Nery & Richardson provide world-class legal solutions to South Shore individuals and businesses alike. Our services are as reliable as they are effective and priced to allow anyone to get the legal assistance they need when they need it. Services include:
Real Estate Law – South Shore, IL
When individuals or businesses in South Shore have real estate legal matters to attend to they turn to one law firm first before all others – Nery & Richardson. As real estate law is our primary specialty, our real estate attorneys bring a wealth of experience and proven strategies to the details of your South Shore real estate legal matter. Our South Shore real estate legal services include representation in all of the following areas:
- Real Estate Transactions: Get the legal assistance you need with South Shore Residential and commercial real estate contracts, South Shore real estate and probate, South Shore lease purchase agreements, South Shore title and escrow agreements, South Shore site development contracts and South Shore deeds.
- Real Estate Disputes: Our firm provides real estate dispute representation to assist clients with legal issues arising from South Shore evictions, South Shore permitting and variances, South Shore site development contracts, South Shore voluntary and involuntary liens, and South Shore mediation, arbitration and civil litigation.
Come to Nery & Richardson when you have a real estate transaction or real estate dispute in South Shore, Illinois and get the world-class legal representation you deserve at rates the other firms have a hard time competing with. Call (773) 582-7000 or fill out a contact form to get started today.
Estate Planning Law – South Shore, IL
Nery & Richardson’s estate planning attorneys have an incredible amount of experience helping individuals plan for the future – decades of experience in fact. Our estate planning attorneys focus on what’s most important to you and use proven estate planning strategies to safeguard your family and/or business interests so you get the peace of mind you deserve. Our South Shore estate planning services include:
- South Shore Wills
- South Shore Trusts
- South Shore Living Wills
- South Shore Fiduciary Duties
- South Shore Powers of Attorney
- South Shore Guardianship for Minors
- South Shore Overall Estate Planning
With decades of experience in South Shore estate planning, Nery & Richardson is the right law firm to work with on your estate planning needs – from wills to trusts, power of attorney to guardianship of minors. Call our law office to schedule an appointment right now at (773) 582-7000 or submit a contact form with your information.
Bankruptcy Law – South Shore, IL
Is debt making life difficult in South Shore? No matter if it’s personal debt or debt tied to your business, Nery & Richardson’s bankruptcy attorneys can help you make a fresh financial start through Chapter 7 bankruptcy, Chapter 11 bankruptcy or Chapter 13 bankruptcy. We offer the most effective filing and attention to your needs that other firms can’t match in the following areas of South Shore bankruptcy law:
- South Shore Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: Sometimes known as a “liquidation”, a Chapter 7 bankruptcy allows you to wash away your personal debt by liquidating assets to provide payments to creditors. This is usually the simplest form of bankruptcy to file and offers some home and property exceptions, if filed correctly by Nery & Richardson.
- South Shore Chapter 11 Bankruptcy: A Chapter 11 bankruptcy is meant to helps debtor restructure their debt and stay in operation while repaying the debt. It can help to spread debt out over time and set payment terms that allow the business to go forward and the creditors to be repaid during the process.
- South Shore Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: Where a Chapter 7 bankruptcy can be considered a liquidation, a Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows you to keep possession of your assets while you pay off your debt. Nery & Richardson can help you file South Shore Chapter 13 where you’ll be able to discharge debts and maintain ownership of your home, your car and other assets.
Get all the bankruptcy information you’ll need to make the right decision for yourself or your business with a confidential bankruptcy consultation with the bankruptcy attorneys from Nery & Richardson. Call our office now at (773) 582-7000 or submit a contact form to start the process of making an appointment.
Business & Corporate Law – South Shore, IL
For decades, the business and corporate lawyers from Nery & Richardson have been the preferred choice of companies throughout South Shore for legal representation and legal services ranging from lease purchase contracts to shareholder agreements. Our highly skilled and experienced South Shore lawyers specialize in all of the following areas of business and corporate law:
- Corporate Services: South Shore Formation and Incorporation, South Shore Limited Liability Companies, South Shore Compliance, South Shore Governance and South Shore Nonprofit Organizations
- Mergers & Acquisitions: South Shore Corporate Restructuring, South Shore Management Buyouts, South Shore Earn-outs and South Shore Due Diligence
- Government Contracts: South Shore Small Business Issues, South Shore Novations, South Shore SBA Change of Ownership Approvals
- Government Regulatory: South Shore Exon-Florio Filings (CFIUS), South Shore Import Export Control, South Shore Security Clearances
- Business Counseling: South Shore Consulting Agreements, South Shore Covenants Not to Compete, South Shore Licenses, South Shore Shareholder Agreements, South Shore Shareholder Disputes
- Employee Incentive Plans: South Shore Stock Option Plans, South Shore Equity Linked, South Shore Employee Compensation Plans
- Joint Ventures: South Shore Strategic Alliance Agreements, South Shore Commercial Joint Ventures, South Shore Federal Procurement (including Small Business Programs)
- Commercial: South Shore Bank Financing, South Shore Leases
Nery & Richardson is the perfect fit for your company in South Shore offering everything you could ever need from a legal perspective at a fraction of what it would cost to maintain an in-house legal department. You’ll learn more by scheduling a consultation with our business and corporate law team when you call (773) 582-7000 or submit a contact form today.
Litigation – South Shore, IL
Need an experienced litigator to handle your legal matter in South Shore, Illinois? Looking for an experienced litigation law firm with a track record of securing victory? Then look no further than South Shore’s #1 litigation law firm – Nery & Richardson. Our litigation attorneys offers the most effective representation in all of the following types of South Shore litigation:
- South Shore Contract Disputes
- South Shore Business Unfair Competition Litigation
- South Shore Trade Secrets Litigation
- South Shore Non-Compete/Non-Disclosure/Confidentiality Violations
- South Shore Fraud/Fraudulent Inducement
- South Shore Business Torts/Business Interference
- South Shore Unfair Trade Practices/Consumer Protection Defense and Compliance
- South Shore Class Actions
- South Shore Securities Litigation/Securities Fraud Defense
- South Shore Shareholder Derivative Litigation
- South Shore M&A Transaction Disputes
- South Shore Business Ownership/Partnership Disputes
- South Shore Temporary Restraining Orders/Injunctions
- South Shore Construction Litigation
Make an appointment with the top litigation law firm in South Shore today to get honest insights about your legal options from the best litigators in Chicagoland. Just call Nery & Richardson at (773) 582-7000 and speak with one of our helpful office staff. Or you can submit a contact form to have our staff reach out to you directly.
Proudly Serving Chicagoland Communities:
Addison | Archer Heights | Auburn Gresham | Avalon Park | Back of the Yards | Bedford Park | Bensenville | Berkeley | Berwyn | Beverly | Bloomingdale | Bridgeview | Brighton Park | Brookfield | Burbank | Cabrini-Green | Central Station | Central Stickney | Chatham | Chicago Lawn | Chicago Ridge | Cicero | Clearing | Countryside | Elk Grove Village | Elmhurst | Englewood | Evergreen Park | Forest View | Ford City | Franklin Park | Fulton River District | Fuller Park | Gage Park | Glendale Heights | Greater Grand Crossing | Greektown | Hodgkins | Hyde Park | Justice | Hometown | Itasca | La Grange | Little Italy | Little Village | Lombard | Longwood Manor | Loop | Lyons | Magnificent Mile | Marquette Park | McCook | McKinley Park | Medinah | Near North Side | Near East Side | Noble Square | Northlake | North Riverside | Oak Lawn | Palos Hills | River North | Riverside | River West | Roselle | Roseland | Schiller Park | South Loop | South Side | South Shore | Stickney | Stone Park | Streeterville | Summit | Villa Park | Washington Park | West Chicago | West Elsdon | West Englewood | West Lawn | West Loop | West Town | Wood Dale | Wrightwood
South Shore’s Preferred Law Firm
For the finest legal services in South Shore, come to Nery & Richardson and gain the benefits of our decades of combined experience with a range of legal specialties. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and our ability to craft unique, forward-thinking strategies that deliver the results are clients are looking for. Call (773) 582-7000 or use our contact form to schedule your free consultation at a time that’s convenient for you.