Nery & Richardson, LLC – Chatham, IL
Individuals and businesses across Chatham, Illinois come to Nery & Richardson when they need expert legal representation in Chatham real estate law, Chatham estate planning law, Chatham business and corporate law, Chatham bankruptcy law and Chatham litigation law. Our world-class attorneys offer exceptional representation that delivers on all of your goals and objectives. Best of all, we provide the same results you’d expect from the biggest firms in town at rates they couldn’t possibly match.
No matter what type of real estate law, estate planning law, bankruptcy law, business and corporate law or litigation law matter you have in Chatham, Illinois the skilled and experienced attorneys from Nery & Richardson can help you with the most comprehensive legal representation in Chatham. Call (773) 582-7000 or use a contact form to schedule a consultation at a time that’s easiest for you.
Our Legal Services
The legal minds at Nery & Richardson provide world-class legal solutions to Chatham individuals and businesses alike. Our services are as reliable as they are effective and priced to allow anyone to get the legal assistance they need when they need it. Services include:
Real Estate Law – Chatham, IL
Do you need expert legal help handling a real estate transaction or real estate dispute in Chatham, Illinois? At Nery & Richardson, we specialize in real estate legal matters in and around Chatham so you can count on our seasoned real estate lawyers for sound real estate advice and effective legal counsel in any real estate matter you’re involved in. Our Chatham real estate legal services include all the following legal specializations:
- Real Estate Transactions: Get the legal assistance you need with Chatham Residential and commercial real estate contracts, Chatham real estate and probate, Chatham lease purchase agreements, Chatham title and escrow agreements, Chatham site development contracts and Chatham deeds.
- Real Estate Disputes: Our firm provides real estate dispute representation to assist clients with legal issues arising from Chatham evictions, Chatham permitting and variances, Chatham site development contracts, Chatham voluntary and involuntary liens, and Chatham mediation, arbitration and civil litigation.
The expert real estate attorneys from Nery & Richardson are the best option you have in Chatham, Illinois for effective and affordable legal representation in either a real estate transaction or real estate dispute. Our office staff is standing by to assist you so call (773) 582-7000 or submit a contact form to get started.
Estate Planning Law – Chatham, IL
You need a sound estate plan to protect all that you’ve built for your family and/or business interests and the world-class estate planning attorneys from Nery & Richardson can help you create one – no matter what type of estate you need to plan for. We offer the most in-depth estate planning services in Chatham at competitive rates in all of the following areas of estate planning law:
- Chatham Wills
- Chatham Trusts
- Chatham Living Wills
- Chatham Fiduciary Duties
- Chatham Powers of Attorney
- Chatham Guardianship for Minors
- Chatham Overall Estate Planning
When you’re ready to start discussing your estate planning needs with the top estate planning law firm in Chatham, Illinois just reach out to the offices of Nery & Richardson for a confidential consultation wherein you can ask questions of our skilled estate planning attorneys and get the advice you need to make the right decision for your Chatham estate. Call (773) 582-7000 or use a contact form and we’ll call you back immediately.
Bankruptcy Law – Chatham, IL
Tired of being harassed by creditors in Chatham, Illinois? Want to break out of debt and make a fresh financial start? Then you should contact the bankruptcy attorneys at Nery & Richardson to learn more about our Chatham bankruptcy filing services. We’ve successfully helped hundreds of Chatham individuals and businesses to navigate the bankruptcy process and come out better for it. Our Chatham bankruptcy services include:
- Chatham Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: Sometimes known as a “liquidation”, a Chapter 7 bankruptcy allows you to wash away your personal debt by liquidating assets to provide payments to creditors. This is usually the simplest form of bankruptcy to file and offers some home and property exceptions, if filed correctly by Nery & Richardson.
- Chatham Chapter 11 Bankruptcy: A Chapter 11 bankruptcy is meant to helps debtor restructure their debt and stay in operation while repaying the debt. It can help to spread debt out over time and set payment terms that allow the business to go forward and the creditors to be repaid during the process.
- Chatham Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: Where a Chapter 7 bankruptcy can be considered a liquidation, a Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows you to keep possession of your assets while you pay off your debt. Nery & Richardson can help you file Chatham Chapter 13 where you’ll be able to discharge debts and maintain ownership of your home, your car and other assets.
You can get all the information you need to make the best possible decision for your finances with a bankruptcy consultation with the bankruptcy attorneys from Nery & Richardson. All it takes to schedule your appointment is one call to our law office at (773) 582-7000 or you can send in a completed contact form instead and we’ll call you back right away.
Business & Corporate Law – Chatham, IL
Does your Chatham company require legal services in a one-off or recurring capacity? Nery & Richardson – Chatham’s #1 business and corporate law firm – can help you with the finest business and corporate law team in the Chicagoland region. From simple legal processes to complex business and corporate law endeavors, we’re ideally suited to taking on any and all of your Chatham challenges in all of the following areas of business and corporate law:
- Corporate Services: Chatham Formation and Incorporation, Chatham Limited Liability Companies, Chatham Compliance, Chatham Governance and Chatham Nonprofit Organizations
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Chatham Corporate Restructuring, Chatham Management Buyouts, Chatham Earn-outs and Chatham Due Diligence
- Government Contracts: Chatham Small Business Issues, Chatham Novations, Chatham SBA Change of Ownership Approvals
- Government Regulatory: Chatham Exon-Florio Filings (CFIUS), Chatham Import Export Control, Chatham Security Clearances
- Business Counseling: Chatham Consulting Agreements, Chatham Covenants Not to Compete, Chatham Licenses, Chatham Shareholder Agreements, Chatham Shareholder Disputes
- Employee Incentive Plans: Chatham Stock Option Plans, Chatham Equity Linked, Chatham Employee Compensation Plans
- Joint Ventures: Chatham Strategic Alliance Agreements, Chatham Commercial Joint Ventures, Chatham Federal Procurement (including Small Business Programs)
- Commercial: Chatham Bank Financing, Chatham Leases
It doesn’t matter what your specific business and corporate law needs happen to be, or what size or type of company you run, the impeccable legal services from the business and corporate law specialists at Nery & Richardson are the right choice, right now. Call (773) 582-7000 or fill out one of the contact forms you can find throughout our site to make an appointment.
Litigation – Chatham, IL
Nery & Richardson offers the most effective litigation representation in the Chatham area – all at rates the big firms can’t hope to compete with. Our litigation lawyers have decades of experience handling all types of litigation matters – from class action lawsuits to trade secrets litigation. We represent Chatham individuals and businesses in litigation matters that include, but are not limited to, all of the following litigation specialties:
- Chatham Contract Disputes
- Chatham Business Unfair Competition Litigation
- Chatham Trade Secrets Litigation
- Chatham Non-Compete/Non-Disclosure/Confidentiality Violations
- Chatham Fraud/Fraudulent Inducement
- Chatham Business Torts/Business Interference
- Chatham Unfair Trade Practices/Consumer Protection Defense and Compliance
- Chatham Class Actions
- Chatham Securities Litigation/Securities Fraud Defense
- Chatham Shareholder Derivative Litigation
- Chatham M&A Transaction Disputes
- Chatham Business Ownership/Partnership Disputes
- Chatham Temporary Restraining Orders/Injunctions
- Chatham Construction Litigation
When you need expert litigation representation in Chatham, Illinois there’s only one law firm you can count on for the personalized attention and relentless advocacy it takes to secure a successful outcome – Nery & Richardson. Call our offices today at (773) 582-7000 to schedule an appointment to discuss your Chatham litigation. Or you can simply send in a contact form so that we can reach you when convenient for you.
Proudly Serving Chicagoland Communities:
Addison | Archer Heights | Auburn Gresham | Avalon Park | Back of the Yards | Bedford Park | Bensenville | Berkeley | Berwyn | Beverly | Bloomingdale | Bridgeview | Brighton Park | Brookfield | Burbank | Cabrini-Green | Central Station | Central Stickney | Chatham | Chicago Lawn | Chicago Ridge | Cicero | Clearing | Countryside | Elk Grove Village | Elmhurst | Englewood | Evergreen Park | Forest View | Ford City | Franklin Park | Fulton River District | Fuller Park | Gage Park | Glendale Heights | Greater Grand Crossing | Greektown | Hodgkins | Hyde Park | Justice | Hometown | Itasca | La Grange | Little Italy | Little Village | Lombard | Longwood Manor | Loop | Lyons | Magnificent Mile | Marquette Park | McCook | McKinley Park | Medinah | Near North Side | Near East Side | Noble Square | Northlake | North Riverside | Oak Lawn | Palos Hills | River North | Riverside | River West | Roselle | Roseland | Schiller Park | South Loop | South Side | South Shore | Stickney | Stone Park | Streeterville | Summit | Villa Park | Washington Park | West Chicago | West Elsdon | West Englewood | West Lawn | West Loop | West Town | Wood Dale | Wrightwood
Chatham’s Preferred Legal Team
For the finest legal services in Chatham, come to Nery & Richardson and gain the benefits of our decades of combined experience with a range of legal specialties. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and our ability to craft unique, forward-thinking strategies that deliver the results are clients are looking for. Call (773) 582-7000 or use our contact form to schedule your free consultation at a time that’s convenient for you.