Nery & Richardson, LLC – Hometown, IL
Are you in need of a reputable Hometown law firm to assts you with a real estate law, estate planning law, business and corporate law, bankruptcy law, or litigation matter? Nery & Richardson is the right choice, right now. Our attorneys bring more than 30 years of experience practicing in the local area to your legal issue and design tailor-made strategies to handle whatever you’re up against. No other area firm can offer the service or the results we do for Hometown individuals and businesses alike.
Nery & Richardson’s two lead attorneys, Mark Richardson and Joseph F. Nery, offer world-class representation in a wide range of specialties – all with a focus on your goals and objectives. We take the time to listen to you and provide sound, proven legal solutions to any issues you could be facing in Hometown, Illinois. Call (773) 582-7000 or use our helpful contact form to schedule a free and confidential consultation with our team for a time that works for you or your staff.
Our Legal Services
The legal minds at Nery & Richardson provide world-class legal solutions to Hometown individuals and businesses alike. Our services are as reliable as they are effective and priced to allow anyone to get the legal assistance they need when they need it. Services include:
Real Estate Law – Hometown, IL
The unparalleled attorneys from Nery & Richardson offers the finest real estate law representation available in Hometown for both individuals and businesses. Our attorneys bring a wealth of local real estate experience to your Hometown real estate transactions or Hometown real estate disputes. This expertise in the local market and courts guarantees you get achieve whatever you’re after at rates that are as competitive as any you’ll find in the area. Our Hometown real estate legal services include:
- Real Estate Transactions: Get the legal assistance you need with Hometown Residential and commercial real estate contracts, Hometown real estate and probate, Hometown lease purchase agreements, Hometown title and escrow agreements, Hometown site development contracts and Hometown deeds.
- Real Estate Disputes: Our firm provides real estate dispute representation to assist clients with legal issues arising from Hometown evictions, Hometown permitting and variances, Hometown site development contracts, Hometown voluntary and involuntary liens, and Hometown mediation, arbitration and civil litigation.
Nery & Richardson is Hometown’s most effective real estate law firm with attorneys who achieve the goals set by our clients using three decades of combined Hometown real estate experience. Call (773) 582-7000 or use our helpful contact form to schedule a Hometown real estate law consultation for a day and time that’s best for you. We’ll provide all the answers you need to make the best decision for you or your business free of charge.
Estate Planning Law – Hometown, IL
The most comprehensive and effective estate planning legal services in Hometown come from Nery & Richardson. Our attorneys have more than 30 years of combined Hometown estate planning experience and will help you find the best path to protecting what matters most to you when you’re unable to do so any longer due to illness, infirmity or death. From wills and trusts to powers of attorney, our dedicated legal team offers world-class representation designed to achieve all your goals. Our Hometown estate planning legal services include:
- Hometown Wills
- Hometown Trusts
- Hometown Living Wills
- Hometown Fiduciary Duties
- Hometown Powers of Attorney
- Hometown Guardianship for Minors
- Hometown Overall Estate Planning
Whether you need a simple estate planning service in Hometown, like a living will, or a complete estate plan covering all your interests, Nery & Richardson can help with proven Hometown estate planning strategies that will safeguard what matters most to you when you no longer can. Schedule a free consultation to discuss your Hometown estate planning needs with our top-rated attorneys by calling (773) 582-7000 or using our contact form to submit your information.
Bankruptcy Law – Hometown, IL
Feel like you’re trying to swim against a mounting current of debt? Would you be interested in a fresh financial start? Looking to reduce or eliminate your personal or business debt entirely? Nery & Richardson can help you find the right Hometown bankruptcy filing option for your specific circumstances. With more than thirty years of experience assisting individuals and businesses with bankruptcy in Hometown, we’re ideally suited to taking on your unique situation and coming out on top. Our Hometown bankruptcy services include:
- Hometown Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: Sometimes known as a “liquidation”, a Chapter 7 bankruptcy allows you to wash away your personal debt by liquidating assets to provide payments to creditors. This is usually the simplest form of bankruptcy to file and offers some home and property exceptions, if filed correctly by Nery & Richardson.
- Hometown Chapter 11 Bankruptcy: A Chapter 11 bankruptcy is meant to helps debtor restructure their debt and stay in operation while repaying the debt. It can help to spread debt out over time and set payment terms that allow the business to go forward and the creditors to be repaid during the process.
- Hometown Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: Where a Chapter 7 bankruptcy can be considered a liquidation, a Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows you to keep possession of your assets while you pay off your debt. Nery & Richardson can help you file Hometown Chapter 13 where you’ll be able to discharge debts and maintain ownership of your home, your car and other assets.
You can get world-class legal help in Hometown to file bankruptcy the right way, a way that protects you and what matters most. All you have to do is come to Nery & Richardson for the legal assistance you need. We offer completely free, no pressure Hometown bankruptcy consultations where you can get clear answers to your Hometown bankruptcy questions and gain answers about what we can do for you. Call (773) 582-7000 or use our contact form to set your personal appointment with our team.
Business & Corporate Law – Hometown, IL
If you own or operate a business in Hometown, Illinois and find yourself in need of a qualified, reputable law firm to assist you with a business and corporate law matter, come to Nery & Richardson for a level of service found at no other Hometown firm. Our attorneys bring a combined 30 years of Hometown business and corporate law experience to the details of your matter and provide proven, refined strategies to deliver the outcomes that you’re depending on. Our Hometown business and corporate law services include:
- Corporate Services: Hometown Formation and Incorporation, Hometown Limited Liability Companies, Hometown Compliance, Hometown Governance and Hometown Nonprofit Organizations
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Hometown Corporate Restructuring, Hometown Management Buyouts, Hometown Earn-outs and Hometown Due Diligence
- Government Contracts: Hometown Small Business Issues, Hometown Novations, Hometown SBA Change of Ownership Approvals
- Government Regulatory: Hometown Exon-Florio Filings (CFIUS), Hometown Import Export Control, Hometown Security Clearances
- Business Counseling: Hometown Consulting Agreements, Hometown Covenants Not to Compete, Hometown Licenses, Hometown Shareholder Agreements, Hometown Shareholder Disputes
- Employee Incentive Plans: Hometown Stock Option Plans, Hometown Equity Linked, Hometown Employee Compensation Plans
- Joint Ventures: Hometown Strategic Alliance Agreements, Hometown Commercial Joint Ventures, Hometown Federal Procurement (including Small Business Programs)
- Commercial: Hometown Bank Financing, Hometown Leases
When you need Hometown business and corporate law assistance from qualified, proven attorneys, you need the legal team at Nery & Richardson – the top-rated business and corporate law firm in the area. We offer free in-depth consultations where you’ll have the opportunity to meet with, and get answers from, the best Hometown business and corporate lawyers in the area. Call (7730 582-7000 or use our contact form to set an appointment for a date and time that works for your company’s schedule.
Litigation – Hometown, IL
If you’re considering litigation in Hometown, you’re going to want the most experienced legal team in the area by your side, the law firm of Nery & Richardson. With over 30 combined years of experience litigating matters inside Hometown courtrooms and out, our team offers impactful, aggressive representation backed by sound decision-making. That leads to successes for our clients and you can expect the same. Our Hometown litigation services include:
- Contract Disputes
- Business Unfair Competition Litigation
- Trade Secrets Litigation
- Non-Compete/Non-Disclosure/Confidentiality Violations
- Fraud/Fraudulent Inducement
- Business Torts/Business Interference
- Unfair Trade Practices/Consumer Protection Defense and Compliance
- Class Actions
- Securities Litigation/Securities Fraud Defense
- Shareholder Derivative Litigation
- M&A Transaction Disputes
- Business Ownership/Partnership Disputes
- Temporary Restraining Orders/Injunctions
- Construction Litigation
When Hometown litigation is required, you’re going to need a solid, practiced legal team on your side to ensure you achieve whatever results you’re hoping for. The law offices of Nery & Richardson is where you’ll find that team in Hometown – with the finest, most capable attorneys in the city ready to assist you. Call (773) 582-7000 now or use our contact form to schedule a consultation in Hometown when convenient for you.
Proudly Serving Chicagoland Communities:
Addison | Archer Heights | Auburn Gresham | Back of the Yards | Bedford Park | Bensenville | Berkeley | Bloomingdale | Bridgeview | Burbank | Cabrini-Green | Central Station | Chicago Lawn | Cicero | Clearing | Elk Grove Village | Elmhurst | Englewood | Forest View | Franklin Park | Fulton River District | Gage Park | Glendale Heights | Greektown | Hometown | Itasca | Little Italy | Lombard | Loop | Magnificent Mile | Marquette Park | Medinah | Near North Side | Near East Side | Noble Square | Northlake | Oak Lawn | River North | River West | Roselle | Schiller Park | South Loop | Stickney | Stone Park | Streeterville | Summit | Villa Park | West Chicago | West Elsdon | West Englewood | West Lawn | West Loop | West Town | Wood Dale
Hometown’s Preferred Legal Team
For the finest legal services in Hometown, come to Nery & Richardson and gain the benefits of our decades of combined experience with a range of legal specialties. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and our ability to craft unique, forward-thinking strategies that deliver the results are clients are looking for. Call (773) 582-7000 or use our contact form to schedule your consultation at a time that’s convenient for you.