Nery & Richardson, LLC – South Loop, IL
With over 30 years of combined experience practicing law in South Loop – from real estate law to bankruptcy, business and corporate law to estate planning – Nery & Richardson is the perfect law firm to take on whatever legal challenges you have before you in South Loop. We bring a wealth of practical legal knowledge and proven legal strategies to your matter and use a combination of relentless advocacy and sound decision-making to ensure we emerge victorious in every interaction. That’s what separates us from all the other firms in Chicago’s Loop – a willingness to go to every length allowed under the law to see our clients succeed.
The lead attorneys at Nery & Richardson, Joseph F. Nery and David Richardson, have the expertise and intimate knowledge of the law required to see you achieve your goals inside and outside of a courtroom. As litigators, they’re unmatched in their ability to get to the heart of a matter and find the ideal legal strategy to deliver the results clients are hoping for. We provide free and confidential consultations for any legal specialty we offer, so call (773) 582-7000 or use our contact form to schedule an appointment for a time that’s right for you.
Our Legal Services
The legal minds at Nery & Richardson provide world-class legal solutions to South Loop individuals and businesses alike. Our services are as reliable as they are effective and priced to allow anyone to get the legal assistance they need when they need it. Services include:
Real Estate Law – South Loop, IL
At Nery & Richardson, real estate law is our primary focus and has been for our combined 30 years in practice. That makes us the obvious choice for all the real estate legal matters you have to attend to in South Loop. From South Loop real estate transactions to South Loop real estate disputes, our attorneys have seen it all over three decades and can offer the ideal solution to whatever obstacles you’re up against in South Loop. No other firm can offer our real estate experience or our attention to detail, Our South Loop real estate legal services include:
- Real Estate Transactions: Get the legal assistance you need with South Loop Residential and commercial real estate contracts, South Loop real estate and probate, South Loop lease purchase agreements, South Loop title and escrow agreements, South Loop site development contracts and South Loop deeds.
- Real Estate Disputes: Our firm provides real estate dispute representation to assist clients with legal issues arising from South Loop evictions, South Loop permitting and variances, South Loop site development contracts, South Loop voluntary and involuntary liens, and South Loop mediation, arbitration and civil litigation.
With real estate law as our focus, and three decades or practice in South Loop, Nery & Richardson is the perfect law firm to handle all your real estate transactions and disputes. You will not find a more capable firm in the Loop or out, so make the call to (773) 582-7000 or use our convenient contact form to schedule an appointment with our attorneys to discuss the finer points of your real estate matter.
Estate Planning Law – South Loop, IL
Would you like an experienced legal team to assist you with estate planning in South Loop? the attorneys at Nery & Richardson have been assisting clients with estate planning in South Loop for a combined 30 years, making us the right fit for your specific needs. Our team takes the time to listen to you, to find out what matters most, in order to design the most effective estate plan for you, your family and your business ventures. Often overlooked, estate planning can help you protect all that you’ve built, all that means something to you – including your family, after you’re gone. Our estate planning legal services include:
- South Loop Wills
- South Loop Trusts
- South Loop Living Wills
- South Loop Fiduciary Duties
- South Loop Powers of Attorney
- South Loop Guardianship for Minors
- South Loop Overall Estate Planning
Learn more about all of your South Loop estate planning options when you schedule a free and confidential consultation with Nery & Richardson. Our highly skilled team will provide all of the answers you’re looking for and sound advice for next steps. There is no obligation or pressure involved, simply honest answers to your South Loop estate planning legal questions. Call (773) 582-7000 or use our helpful contact form to set an appointment at a time and date that’s best for you.
Bankruptcy Law – South Loop, IL
Are you struggling with debt and see no possible way out? Have student loans hamstrung your ability to get ahead? Been threatened with wage garnishment? Fear you could lose your vehicle to repossession? Or worse, your home to foreclosure? Nery & Richardson can help you file bankruptcy and clear away or reduce your debt load to a level you can live with. Our attorneys have more than 30 years of South Loop bankruptcy experience and bring every ounce of that practical knowledge to your filing – giving you the best chance at a fresh financial start. Our South Loop bankruptcy services include:
- South Loop Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: Sometimes known as a “liquidation”, a Chapter 7 bankruptcy allows you to wash away your personal debt by liquidating assets to provide payments to creditors. This is usually the simplest form of bankruptcy to file and offers some home and property exceptions, if filed correctly by Nery & Richardson.
- South Loop Chapter 11 Bankruptcy: A Chapter 11 bankruptcy is meant to helps debtor restructure their debt and stay in operation while repaying the debt. It can help to spread debt out over time and set payment terms that allow the business to go forward and the creditors to be repaid during the process.
- South Loop Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: Where a Chapter 7 bankruptcy can be considered a liquidation, a Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows you to keep possession of your assets while you pay off your debt. Nery & Richardson can help you file South Loop Chapter 13 where you’ll be able to discharge debts and maintain ownership of your home, your car and other assets.
Nery & Richardson can provide you with sound legal advice about your options for a successful bankruptcy in South Loop during a free and confidential consultation at a time of your choosing. You’ll get clear and straightforward answers about your chances at securing the results you hope for and have the opportunity to meet our team in person. Call (773) 582-7000 or use our contact form to make your appointment today.
Business & Corporate Law – South Loop, IL
The lead attorneys at Nery & Richardson have been assisting businesses and corporations in South Loop with business and corporate law matters for a combined 30 years, making us the right law firm for whatever legal hurdles your company is facing. From helping with mergers and acquisitions to import export control, small business issues to government contracts, our team has handled it all with an attention to detail you won’t find at any other firm. Our business and corporate law services include:
- Corporate Services: South Loop Formation and Incorporation, South Loop Limited Liability Companies, South Loop Compliance, South Loop Governance and South Loop Nonprofit Organizations
- Mergers & Acquisitions: South Loop Corporate Restructuring, South Loop Management Buyouts, South Loop Earn-outs and South Loop Due Diligence
- Government Contracts: South Loop Small Business Issues, South Loop Novations, South Loop SBA Change of Ownership Approvals
- Government Regulatory: South Loop Exon-Florio Filings (CFIUS), South Loop Import Export Control, South Loop Security Clearances
- Business Counseling: South Loop Consulting Agreements, South Loop Covenants Not to Compete, South Loop Licenses, South Loop Shareholder Agreements, South Loop Shareholder Disputes
- Employee Incentive Plans: South Loop Stock Option Plans, South Loop Equity Linked, South Loop Employee Compensation Plans
- Joint Ventures: South Loop Strategic Alliance Agreements, South Loop Commercial Joint Ventures, South Loop Federal Procurement (including Small Business Programs)
- Commercial: South Loop Bank Financing, South Loop Leases
With all of the experience and practical knowledge necessary to secure whatever objectives you set before us, Nery & Richardson is the right law firm for your business and corporate law needs – no matter what they are. We provide free consultations to discuss the fine points of your situation with our legal team and hear solid recommendations from two of the top attorneys in the Loop, Joseph F. Nery and David Richardson. Call (773) 582-7000 or use our contact form to set an appointment now.
Litigation – South Loop, IL
If you’re considering litigation in South Loop, you’re going to need the most experienced legal team in the area on your side, Nery & Richardson. With over 30 combined years of experience litigating matters inside Chicago courtrooms and out, our team offers impactful, aggressive representation backed by sound decision-making. That leads to victories and successes for our clients and you can expect the same. Our litigation services include:
- Contract Disputes
- Business Unfair Competition Litigation
- Trade Secrets Litigation
- Non-Compete/Non-Disclosure/Confidentiality Violations
- Fraud/Fraudulent Inducement
- Business Torts/Business Interference
- Unfair Trade Practices/Consumer Protection Defense and Compliance
- Class Actions
- Securities Litigation/Securities Fraud Defense
- Shareholder Derivative Litigation
- M&A Transaction Disputes
- Business Ownership/Partnership Disputes
- Temporary Restraining Orders/Injunctions
- Construction Litigation
When litigation is required, you need a solid, practiced legal team on your side to ensure you achieve whatever results you’re hoping for. Nery & Richardson is that team in South Loop and beyond with the finest, most capable attorneys in the city ready to assist you. Call (773) 582-7000 now or use our contact form to schedule a consultation in South Loop when convenient for you.
Proudly Serving Chicagoland Communities:
Addison | Archer Heights | Auburn Gresham | Back of the Yards | Bedford Park | Bensenville | Berkeley | Bloomingdale | Bridgeview | Burbank | Cabrini-Green | Central Station | Chicago Lawn | Cicero | Clearing | Elk Grove Village | Elmhurst | Englewood | Forest View | Franklin Park | Fulton River District | Gage Park | Glendale Heights | Greektown | Hometown | Itasca | Little Italy | Lombard | Loop | Magnificent Mile | Marquette Park | Medinah | Near North Side | Near East Side | Noble Square | Northlake | Oak Lawn | River North | River West | Roselle | Schiller Park | South Loop | Stickney | Stone Park | Streeterville | Summit | Villa Park | West Chicago | West Elsdon | West Englewood | West Lawn | West Loop | West Town | Wood Dale
South Loop’s Preferred Legal Team
For the finest legal services in South Loop, come to Nery & Richardson and gain the benefits of our decades of combined experience with a range of legal specialties. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and our ability to craft unique, forward-thinking strategies that deliver the results are clients are looking for. Call (773) 582-7000 or use our contact form to schedule your consultation at a time that’s convenient for you.