Nery & Richardson, LLC – South Chicago, IL
With decades of legal practice in the South Chicago community, Nery & Richardson is the most effective law firm in the area for matters revolving around real estate law, business and corporate law, estate planning law, bankruptcy law and litigation law. Our skilled attorneys focus on what’s important to our clients – their primary goals and objectives for seeking representation – and go all-out to deliver the outcomes they’re after.
When you visit the law offices of Nery & Richardson for a consultation, or if we come to your location, your legal matter is the only thing that matters to us at that moment. You’re certain to get excellent legal advice and, should you choose to partner with our law firm, the finest representation in South Chicago. Call (773) 582-7000 or submit a contact form to start the process.
Our Legal Services
The legal minds at Nery & Richardson provide world-class legal solutions to South Chicago individuals and businesses alike. Our services are as reliable as they are effective and priced to allow anyone to get the legal assistance they need when they need it. Services include:
Real Estate Law – South Chicago, IL
Nery & Richardson is the preferred choice of South Chicago individuals and businesses for all types of real estate legal representation and our law firm has been for decades. Whether it’s a contentious real estate dispute or a desired real estate transaction, our real estate attorneys have the right legal strategies to ensure you get the real estate results you’re looking for in all the following areas:
- Real Estate Transactions: Get the legal assistance you need with South Chicago Residential and commercial real estate contracts, South Chicago real estate and probate, South Chicago lease purchase agreements, South Chicago title and escrow agreements, South Chicago site development contracts and South Chicago deeds.
- Real Estate Disputes: Our firm provides real estate dispute representation to assist clients with legal issues arising from South Chicago evictions, South Chicago permitting and variances, South Chicago site development contracts, South Chicago voluntary and involuntary liens, and South Chicago mediation, arbitration and civil litigation.
Schedule your own real estate consultation with the real estate attorneys from Nery & Richardson at a time of your choosing to get straight answers about your legal options from the brightest legal minds in South Chicago. Call (773) 582-7000 today and speak with one of our helpful office staff about your real estate legal representation needs.
Estate Planning Law – South Chicago, IL
Bring all of your estate planning needs to the top-rated estate planning law firm in South Chicago – Nery & Richardson. We’ve been working with individuals on every level of estate planning for decades and have always put our clients first. That’s why we’re trusted above all other area law firms for everything from wills and trusts to overall estate planning. Our estate planning services include all of the following:
- South Chicago Wills
- South Chicago Trusts
- South Chicago Living Wills
- South Chicago Fiduciary Duties
- South Chicago Powers of Attorney
- South Chicago Guardianship for Minors
- South Chicago Overall Estate Planning
When you’re ready to discuss your estate planning requirements with the finest estate planning lawyers in South Chicago just call on the law offices of Nery & Richardson. Our friendly staff will answer any of your general questions and schedule a meeting with our estate planning attorneys. Call (773) 582-7000 today.
Bankruptcy Law – South Chicago, IL
If you’re dealing with out-of-control debt – be it personal or business-related – you can find the bankruptcy answers and expert legal advice you need to file the right way from Nery & Richardson. Our bankruptcy attorneys have been assisting individuals and businesses with representation for years and offer impeccable results in all the following bankruptcy filing types:
- South Chicago Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: Sometimes known as a “liquidation”, a Chapter 7 bankruptcy allows you to wash away your personal debt by liquidating assets to provide payments to creditors. This is usually the simplest form of bankruptcy to file and offers some home and property exceptions, if filed correctly by Nery & Richardson.
- South Chicago Chapter 11 Bankruptcy: A Chapter 11 bankruptcy is meant to helps debtor restructure their debt and stay in operation while repaying the debt. It can help to spread debt out over time and set payment terms that allow the business to go forward and the creditors to be repaid during the process.
- South Chicago Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: Where a Chapter 7 bankruptcy can be considered a liquidation, a Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows you to keep possession of your assets while you pay off your debt. Nery & Richardson can help you file South Chicago Chapter 13 where you’ll be able to discharge debts and maintain ownership of your home, your car and other assets.
Don’t let debt drag you down any longer. Reach out to the premier bankruptcy law firm serving South Chicago – Nery & Richardson – and schedule a confidential consultation with one of our experienced bankruptcy lawyers. Call (773) 582-7000 to speak with an office member and book and appointment today.
Business & Corporate Law – South Chicago, IL
Nery & Richardson has a long and distinguished trach record of working with South Chicago businesses on legal matters involving business and corporate law. Our attorneys can add bandwidth to your existing legal department or stand-in as your sole provider of representation in a wide swath of legal specialties – including everything listed below:
- Corporate Services: South Chicago Formation and Incorporation, South Chicago Limited Liability Companies, South Chicago Compliance, South Chicago Governance and South Chicago Nonprofit Organizations
- Mergers & Acquisitions: South Chicago Corporate Restructuring, South Chicago Management Buyouts, South Chicago Earn-outs and South Chicago Due Diligence
- Government Contracts: South Chicago Small Business Issues, South Chicago Novations, South Chicago SBA Change of Ownership Approvals
- Government Regulatory: South Chicago Exon-Florio Filings (CFIUS), South Chicago Import Export Control, South Chicago Security Clearances
- Business Counseling: South Chicago Consulting Agreements, South Chicago Covenants Not to Compete, South Chicago Licenses, South Chicago Shareholder Agreements, South Chicago Shareholder Disputes
- Employee Incentive Plans: South Chicago Stock Option Plans, South Chicago Equity Linked, South Chicago Employee Compensation Plans
- Joint Ventures: South Chicago Strategic Alliance Agreements, South Chicago Commercial Joint Ventures, South Chicago Federal Procurement (including Small Business Programs)
- Commercial: South Chicago Bank Financing, South Chicago Leases
Get more information about how our business and corporate law specialists can fit into your company’s outline and fulfill all your various legal needs. Schedule a confidential consultation where you can find out precisely what we offer and the rates that go along with our top-rated services. Call (773) 582-7000 to start a conversation with our staff.
Litigation – South Chicago, IL
Are you considering pursuing litigation in South Chicago or Chicagoland in general? You’re going to need the best litigators in the area to fight the good fight on your behalf and they can only be found at Nery & Richardson. We offer an impressive array of litigation representation which includes all the following legal services:
- South Chicago Contract Disputes
- South Chicago Business Unfair Competition Litigation
- South Chicago Trade Secrets Litigation
- South Chicago Non-Compete/Non-Disclosure/Confidentiality Violations
- South Chicago Fraud/Fraudulent Inducement
- South Chicago Business Torts/Business Interference
- South Chicago Unfair Trade Practices/Consumer Protection Defense and Compliance
- South Chicago Class Actions
- South Chicago Securities Litigation/Securities Fraud Defense
- South Chicago Shareholder Derivative Litigation
- South Chicago M&A Transaction Disputes
- South Chicago Business Ownership/Partnership Disputes
- South Chicago Temporary Restraining Orders/Injunctions
- South Chicago Construction Litigation
The best move you can make when you have litigation to attend to is getting an experienced litigation law firm on your team. In South Chicago, that’s Nery & Richardson by a wide margin so connect with our litigation team whenever you’re ready to get answers and legal advice from the best in the business. Call us today at (773) 582-7000 to make an appointment.
Proudly Serving Chicagoland Communities:
Addison | Archer Heights | Auburn Gresham | Back of the Yards | Bedford Park | Bensenville | Berkeley | Bloomingdale | Bridgeview | Burbank | Cabrini-Green | Central Station | Chicago Lawn | Cicero | Clearing | Elk Grove Village | Elmhurst | Englewood | Forest View | Franklin Park | Fulton River District | Gage Park | Glendale Heights | Greektown | Hometown | Itasca | Little Italy | Lombard | Loop | Magnificent Mile | Marquette Park | Medinah | Near North Side | Near East Side | Noble Square | Northlake | Oak Lawn | River North | River West | Roselle | Schiller Park | South Loop | Stickney | Stone Park | Streeterville | Summit | Villa Park | West Chicago | West Elsdon | West Englewood | West Lawn | West Loop | West Town | Wood Dale | Central Stickney | Brighton Park | Little Village | Lyons | Chatham | Washington Park | Greater Grand Crossing | Longwood Manor | Wrightwood | Beverly | McCook | Roseland | Ford City | South Side | Riverside | North Riverside | Fuller Park | Hodgkins | Countryside | Justice | Berwyn | La Grange | Palos Hills | Chicago Ridge | Evergreen Park | Avalon Park | McKinley Park | Hyde Park | South Shore | Brookfield | Ashburn | Bronzeville | Burr Ridge | Canaryville | Chrysler Village | Garfield Ridge | Grand Boulevard | Indian Head Park | La Grange Highlands | La Grange Park | LeClaire Courts | Morgan Park | Mt. Greenwood | Nottingham Park | Sleepy Hollow | South Chicago | West Woodlawn | Western Springs | Willow Springs | Woodlawn
South Chicago’s Preferred Legal Team
For the finest legal services in South Chicago, come to Nery & Richardson and gain the benefits of our decades of combined experience with a range of legal specialties. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and our ability to craft unique, forward-thinking strategies that deliver the results are clients are looking for. Call (773) 582-7000 or use our contact form to schedule your free consultation at a time that’s convenient for you.