Nery & Richardson, LLC – Justice, IL
Individuals and businesses in Justice, Illinois know excellence when they see it and that’s why Nery & Richardson has long been the preferred law firm for all of their legal matters involving real estate law, business and corporate law, estate planning law, litigation law or bankruptcy law. They trust our highly skilled and experienced attorneys for honest answers, sound legal advice and tireless advocacy and you should too. No other area law firm comes close to what we offer and that includes the affordability of our rates.
Nery & Richardson’s world-class attorneys and dedicated legal team have all the insights you need to make the right decision for your legal matter and we’d love to share them with you during a one-on-one meeting. That meeting – or our confidential consultation – is geared toward answering your questions and setting your mind at ease with our representation. So don’t delay – call (773) 582-7000 or submit a contact form to get started.
Our Legal Services
The legal minds at Nery & Richardson provide world-class legal solutions to Justice individuals and businesses alike. Our services are as reliable as they are effective and priced to allow anyone to get the legal assistance they need when they need it. Services include:
Real Estate Law – Justice, IL
Ready to embark on a real estate transaction or Justice real estate dispute and need the services of an experienced, proven law firm specializing in real estate law? Then you need Nery & Richardson’s unmatched real estate attorneys and their impressive track record of successful Justice real estate transactions and real estate disputes in your side. Our Justice real estate legal services include:
- Real Estate Transactions: Get the legal assistance you need with Justice Residential and commercial real estate contracts, Justice real estate and probate, Justice lease purchase agreements, Justice title and escrow agreements, Justice site development contracts and Justice deeds.
- Real Estate Disputes: Our firm provides real estate dispute representation to assist clients with legal issues arising from Justice evictions, Justice permitting and variances, Justice site development contracts, Justice voluntary and involuntary liens, and Justice mediation, arbitration and civil litigation.
No matter how large or small your Justice real estate matter you’re going to want the best legal team in the area on your team to ensure you and your interests come out on top. That legal team can be found at Justice’s #1 real estate law firm – Nery & Richardson. Call (773) 582-7000 or submit a contact form with your information and our staff will call you directly to start the process.
Estate Planning Law – Justice, IL
Have an estate planning need in Justice, Illinois? Nery & Richardson can help with the most effective and affordable estate planning legal services in the Justice area delivered by highly experienced estate planning attorneys whose only goal is your satisfaction. We offer a wide range of estate planning services that include all of the following legal specialties:
- Justice Wills
- Justice Trusts
- Justice Living Wills
- Justice Fiduciary Duties
- Justice Powers of Attorney
- Justice Guardianship for Minors
- Justice Overall Estate Planning
Get the legal expertise it takes to properly plan for the future of your estate in Justice by visiting the law offices of Nery & Richardson for a confidential estate planning consultation. We’ll provide you with all of the information you require and direct you in the ways we believe best for you, your family and/or business interests. Call (773) 582-7000 or complete a website contact form to begin scheduling your visit today.
Bankruptcy Law – Justice, IL
Are you ready to dispense with debt in Justice, Illinois? Need an experienced bankruptcy law firm to help you navigate the bankruptcy filing process to your advantage? Then you’re looking for Nery & Richardson and our incredibly successful bankruptcy filing service. Whether Chapter 7 bankruptcy, Chapter 11 bankruptcy or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, our bankruptcy attorneys are the best Justice has to offer in all of the following areas of bankruptcy law:
- Justice Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: Sometimes known as a “liquidation”, a Chapter 7 bankruptcy allows you to wash away your personal debt by liquidating assets to provide payments to creditors. This is usually the simplest form of bankruptcy to file and offers some home and property exceptions, if filed correctly by Nery & Richardson.
- Justice Chapter 11 Bankruptcy: A Chapter 11 bankruptcy is meant to helps debtor restructure their debt and stay in operation while repaying the debt. It can help to spread debt out over time and set payment terms that allow the business to go forward and the creditors to be repaid during the process.
- Justice Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: Where a Chapter 7 bankruptcy can be considered a liquidation, a Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows you to keep possession of your assets while you pay off your debt. Nery & Richardson can help you file Justice Chapter 13 where you’ll be able to discharge debts and maintain ownership of your home, your car and other assets.
Schedule your personal and confidential bankruptcy consultation with the bankruptcy specialists at Nery & Richardson today to get all the information you’ll need to make it through the process from start to finish in the best possible shape. Call (773) 582-7000 or take a minute and fill out a contact form and our helpful staff will call you right away to book your appointment at our local law office.
Business & Corporate Law – Justice, IL
Nery & Richardson’s business and corporate law attorneys specialize in working with Justice companies on business and corporate law projects of all kinds – from lease purchase contracts to employee incentive packages. Whether your organization is a startup or a multinational, the business and corporate law attorneys at Nery & Richardson will ensure you get excellent results at rates far lower than an in-house team would cost. Our Justice business and corporate law services include:
- Corporate Services: Justice Formation and Incorporation, Justice Limited Liability Companies, Justice Compliance, Justice Governance and Justice Nonprofit Organizations
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Justice Corporate Restructuring, Justice Management Buyouts, Justice Earn-outs and Justice Due Diligence
- Government Contracts: Justice Small Business Issues, Justice Novations, Justice SBA Change of Ownership Approvals
- Government Regulatory: Justice Exon-Florio Filings (CFIUS), Justice Import Export Control, Justice Security Clearances
- Business Counseling: Justice Consulting Agreements, Justice Covenants Not to Compete, Justice Licenses, Justice Shareholder Agreements, Justice Shareholder Disputes
- Employee Incentive Plans: Justice Stock Option Plans, Justice Equity Linked, Justice Employee Compensation Plans
- Joint Ventures: Justice Strategic Alliance Agreements, Justice Commercial Joint Ventures, Justice Federal Procurement (including Small Business Programs)
- Commercial: Justice Bank Financing, Justice Leases
If your Justice company requires the services of the most effective law firm in the area for a one-off project or a recurring role then come to Nery & Richardson and see what separates our business and corporate law team from all the other firms out there. Schedule a consultation today by calling (773) 582-7000 or completing a contact form with your information.
Litigation – Justice, IL
Do you need the best litigators in Justice to fight for your interests inside or outside of a courtroom? Nery & Richardson is the law firm to call on then because no other area firm can compete with our experience handling litigation or our track record of victories that stretches back decades. We offer legal representation to individuals and businesses in Justice in all the following types of litigation:
- Justice Contract Disputes
- Justice Business Unfair Competition Litigation
- Justice Trade Secrets Litigation
- Justice Non-Compete/Non-Disclosure/Confidentiality Violations
- Justice Fraud/Fraudulent Inducement
- Justice Business Torts/Business Interference
- Justice Unfair Trade Practices/Consumer Protection Defense and Compliance
- Justice Class Actions
- Justice Securities Litigation/Securities Fraud Defense
- Justice Shareholder Derivative Litigation
- Justice M&A Transaction Disputes
- Justice Business Ownership/Partnership Disputes
- Justice Temporary Restraining Orders/Injunctions
- Justice Construction Litigation
You can get all the facts about Nery & Richardson’s impressive history of representing clients in various types of litigation during a confidential litigation consultation at our law firm location. All it takes to schedule yours is one call to (773) 582-7000 or by submitting a contact form to our team with your information included. We’ll reach out to you to book an appointment when you’re ready.
Proudly Serving Chicagoland Communities:
Addison | Archer Heights | Auburn Gresham | Avalon Park | Back of the Yards | Bedford Park | Bensenville | Berkeley | Berwyn | Beverly | Bloomingdale | Bridgeview | Brighton Park | Brookfield | Burbank | Cabrini-Green | Central Station | Central Stickney | Chatham | Chicago Lawn | Chicago Ridge | Cicero | Clearing | Countryside | Elk Grove Village | Elmhurst | Englewood | Evergreen Park | Forest View | Ford City | Franklin Park | Fulton River District | Fuller Park | Gage Park | Glendale Heights | Greater Grand Crossing | Greektown | Hodgkins | Hyde Park | Justice | Hometown | Itasca | La Grange | Little Italy | Little Village | Lombard | Longwood Manor | Loop | Lyons | Magnificent Mile | Marquette Park | McCook | McKinley Park | Medinah | Near North Side | Near East Side | Noble Square | Northlake | North Riverside | Oak Lawn | Palos Hills | River North | Riverside | River West | Roselle | Roseland | Schiller Park | South Loop | South Side | South Shore | Stickney | Stone Park | Streeterville | Summit | Villa Park | Washington Park | West Chicago | West Elsdon | West Englewood | West Lawn | West Loop | West Town | Wood Dale | Wrightwood
Justice’s Preferred Legal Team
For the finest legal services in Justice, come to Nery & Richardson and gain the benefits of our decades of combined experience with a range of legal specialties. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and our ability to craft unique, forward-thinking strategies that deliver the results are clients are looking for. Call (773) 582-7000 or use our contact form to schedule your free consultation at a time that’s convenient for you.