Nery & Richardson, LLC – Burr Ridge, IL
The attorneys from Nery & Richardson have been the preferred choice of individuals and businesses all across Burr Ridge when they have legal matters involving estate planning law, business and corporate law, real estate law, bankruptcy law or business and corporate law. Clients know they can rely on our extensive knowledge and tireless advocacy for successful outcomes – all while paying rates that are far lower than our Michigan Avenue counterparts.
No matter what type of legal matter you’re dealing with, if it falls within our specializations then Nery & Richardson’s attorneys are the only choice to make because we’re the only lawyers who can be depended on to come through for you at every turn. You can get all the details about our top-rated representation during a consultation so call (773) 582-7000 or submit a contact form to get started.
Our Legal Services
The legal minds at Nery & Richardson provide world-class legal solutions to Burr Ridge individuals and businesses alike. Our services are as reliable as they are effective and priced to allow anyone to get the legal assistance they need when they need it. Services include:
Real Estate Law – Burr Ridge, IL
Dealing with real estate transactions and real estate disputes is no laughing matter – especially when you consider the price of real estate today. That’s why it’s vital that you go into any real estate transaction or dispute with an experienced, responsive real estate law firm on your side. Nery & Richardson is the top real estate law firm in the area offering all the following services:
- Real Estate Transactions: Get the legal assistance you need with Burr Ridge Residential and commercial real estate contracts, Burr Ridge real estate and probate, Burr Ridge lease purchase agreements, Burr Ridge title and escrow agreements, Burr Ridge site development contracts and Burr Ridge deeds.
- Real Estate Disputes: Our firm provides real estate dispute representation to assist clients with legal issues arising from Burr Ridge evictions, Burr Ridge permitting and variances, Burr Ridge site development contracts, Burr Ridge voluntary and involuntary liens, and Burr Ridge mediation, arbitration and civil litigation.
The first thing to do if you’d like to learn more about the real estate legal services from Nery & Richardson is to connect with our legal team. Calling (773) 582-7000 will establish contact and give you the opportunity to get immediate answers from our experienced real estate team. They’ll then schedule the appropriate time for your confidential real estate law consultation.
Estate Planning Law – Burr Ridge, IL
Have you been searching for the right estate planning law firm to assist you? Would you like an attentive team that listens to you and understands your long-term goals and objectives? Whether it’s for a straightforward estate planning matter like a will or a more complex matter like the guardianship of minors, Nery & Richardson’s estate planning legal team will steer you in the right direction with decades of experience and proven estate planning strategies in all the following areas of estate planning law:
- Burr Ridge Wills
- Burr Ridge Trusts
- Burr Ridge Living Wills
- Burr Ridge Fiduciary Duties
- Burr Ridge Powers of Attorney
- Burr Ridge Guardianship for Minors
- Burr Ridge Overall Estate Planning
Don’t waste your time with second-rate estate planners and cheap, discount offerings that won’t hold up to time or scrutiny – not when you can get stellar estate planning legal services from Nery & Richardson. Our rates are lower than you might expect for the level of estate planning service we deliver so make the call to (773) 582-7000 to schedule an estate planning consultation.
Bankruptcy Law – Burr Ridge, IL
Getting behind with bills can be stressful but when those bills pile up with no way to deal with them is even worse. But there’s a way out of financial hardship due to debt with bankruptcy filing from Nery & Richardson. We have decades of bankruptcy representation experience at our law firm and a bankruptcy team willing to go the extra mile for you to see in all of the following bankruptcy filings:
- Burr Ridge Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: Sometimes known as a “liquidation”, a Chapter 7 bankruptcy allows you to wash away your personal debt by liquidating assets to provide payments to creditors. This is usually the simplest form of bankruptcy to file and offers some home and property exceptions, if filed correctly by Nery & Richardson.
- Burr Ridge Chapter 11 Bankruptcy: A Chapter 11 bankruptcy is meant to helps debtor restructure their debt and stay in operation while repaying the debt. It can help to spread debt out over time and set payment terms that allow the business to go forward and the creditors to be repaid during the process.
- Burr Ridge Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: Where a Chapter 7 bankruptcy can be considered a liquidation, a Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows you to keep possession of your assets while you pay off your debt. Nery & Richardson can help you file Burr Ridge Chapter 13 where you’ll be able to discharge debts and maintain ownership of your home, your car and other assets.
When debt gets to be too much – whether it’s personal debt or debt attached to your business – you need to know there’s a way out – a way to a fresh financial start – with bankruptcy filing at Nery & Richardson. Our expert bankruptcy attorneys will do everything possible to protect you and your assets throughout the filing process. Call (773) 582-7000 to learn more.
Business & Corporate Law – Burr Ridge, IL
Sometimes companies need additional legal bandwidth to cover bases. Sometimes companies have no legal department to speak of and need expert representation at a moment’s notice. In both cases, business owners should come to Nery & Richardson to discuss the finer points of their legal needs with the top business and corporate law team in Chicagoland. We specialize in all the following areas of business and corporate law:
- Corporate Services: Burr Ridge Formation and Incorporation, Burr Ridge Limited Liability Companies, Burr Ridge Compliance, Burr Ridge Governance and Burr Ridge Nonprofit Organizations
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Burr Ridge Corporate Restructuring, Burr Ridge Management Buyouts, Burr Ridge Earn-outs and Burr Ridge Due Diligence
- Government Contracts: Burr Ridge Small Business Issues, Burr Ridge Novations, Burr Ridge SBA Change of Ownership Approvals
- Government Regulatory: Burr Ridge Exon-Florio Filings (CFIUS), Burr Ridge Import Export Control, Burr Ridge Security Clearances
- Business Counseling: Burr Ridge Consulting Agreements, Burr Ridge Covenants Not to Compete, Burr Ridge Licenses, Burr Ridge Shareholder Agreements, Burr Ridge Shareholder Disputes
- Employee Incentive Plans: Burr Ridge Stock Option Plans, Burr Ridge Equity Linked, Burr Ridge Employee Compensation Plans
- Joint Ventures: Burr Ridge Strategic Alliance Agreements, Burr Ridge Commercial Joint Ventures, Burr Ridge Federal Procurement (including Small Business Programs)
- Commercial: Burr Ridge Bank Financing, Burr Ridge Leases
No matter what kind of legal needs your company has, or how large or small its operations in Burr Ridge, Nery & Richardson’s highly skilled business and corporate lawyers will see you come out the other side successfully with all your legal “I”s dotted and “T”s crossed. Schedule a confidential business and corporate law consultation by calling (773) 582-7000 any time a need arises.
Litigation – Burr Ridge, IL
If you’re thinking about litigating a matter in Burr Ridge then you obviously want to win. That’s why you need Nery & Richardson on your side fighting for your cause inside and outside the courtroom. Our seasoned litigators have handled all sorts of litigation and bring decades of experience to the details of your litigation. Our litigation services are wide-ranging and include all of the following specialties:
- Burr Ridge Contract Disputes
- Burr Ridge Business Unfair Competition Litigation
- Burr Ridge Trade Secrets Litigation
- Burr Ridge Non-Compete/Non-Disclosure/Confidentiality Violations
- Burr Ridge Fraud/Fraudulent Inducement
- Burr Ridge Business Torts/Business Interference
- Burr Ridge Unfair Trade Practices/Consumer Protection Defense and Compliance
- Burr Ridge Class Actions
- Burr Ridge Securities Litigation/Securities Fraud Defense
- Burr Ridge Shareholder Derivative Litigation
- Burr Ridge M&A Transaction Disputes
- Burr Ridge Business Ownership/Partnership Disputes
- Burr Ridge Temporary Restraining Orders/Injunctions
- Burr Ridge Construction Litigation
Before you choose a litigation law firm to represent you in any Burr Ridge matter you’re considering or are faced with you should reach out to Nery & Richardson to get the opinion of the finest litigation team in Burr Ridge. They’ll provide you with legal insights you’ll get nowhere else and answer all the questions you have about your options and potential outcomes. Call (773) 582-7000 to make an appointment today.
Proudly Serving Chicagoland Communities:
Addison | Archer Heights | Auburn Gresham | Back of the Yards | Bedford Park | Bensenville | Berkeley | Bloomingdale | Bridgeview | Burbank | Cabrini-Green | Central Station | Chicago Lawn | Cicero | Clearing | Elk Grove Village | Elmhurst | Englewood | Forest View | Franklin Park | Fulton River District | Gage Park | Glendale Heights | Greektown | Hometown | Itasca | Little Italy | Lombard | Loop | Magnificent Mile | Marquette Park | Medinah | Near North Side | Near East Side | Noble Square | Northlake | Oak Lawn | River North | River West | Roselle | Schiller Park | South Loop | Stickney | Stone Park | Streeterville | Summit | Villa Park | West Chicago | West Elsdon | West Englewood | West Lawn | West Loop | West Town | Wood Dale | Central Stickney | Brighton Park | Little Village | Lyons | Chatham | Washington Park | Greater Grand Crossing | Longwood Manor | Wrightwood | Beverly | McCook | Roseland | Ford City | South Side | Riverside | North Riverside | Fuller Park | Hodgkins | Countryside | Justice | Berwyn | La Grange | Palos Hills | Chicago Ridge | Evergreen Park | Avalon Park | McKinley Park | Hyde Park | South Shore | Brookfield | Ashburn | Bronzeville | Burr Ridge | Canaryville | Chrysler Village | Garfield Ridge | Grand Boulevard | Indian Head Park | La Grange Highlands | La Grange Park | LeClaire Courts | Morgan Park | Mt. Greenwood | Nottingham Park | Sleepy Hollow | South Chicago | West Woodlawn | Western Springs | Willow Springs | Woodlawn
Burr Ridge’s Preferred Legal Team
For the finest legal services in Burr Ridge, come to Nery & Richardson and gain the benefits of our decades of combined experience with a range of legal specialties. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and our ability to craft unique, forward-thinking strategies that deliver the results are clients are looking for. Call (773) 582-7000 or use our contact form to schedule your free consultation at a time that’s convenient for you.