Nery & Richardson, LLC – Brookfield, IL
For individuals and businesses in Brookfield with legal representation needs involving real estate law, estate planning law, business and corporate law, litigation law or bankruptcy law there’s one good option in terms of law firms to choose – Nery & Richardson. Our experience, our attention to detail and our willingness to go to any lengths the law allows in pursuit of your goals make us the only law firm you’ll ever need in Brookfield and the surrounding communities.
The attorneys at Nery & Richardson take each legal matter brought to us extremely seriously and give it the attention and thought it deserves. You’ll see this for yourself during a confidential consultation with our team. Schedule yours today by calling (773) 582-7000 or submitting a contact form instead so that our team can contact you immediately.
Our Legal Services
The legal minds at Nery & Richardson provide world-class legal solutions to Brookfield individuals and businesses alike. Our services are as reliable as they are effective and priced to allow anyone to get the legal assistance they need when they need it. Services include:
Real Estate Law – Brookfield, IL
Have a real estate transaction or real estate dispute in Brookfield, Illinois? Would you like an experienced real estate attorney by your side? Then you want Nery & Richardson and our top-rated real estate lawyers. Our real estate attorneys have worked with Brookfield individuals and businesses on every type of real estate transaction and real estate dispute including all of the following:
- Real Estate Transactions: Get the legal assistance you need with Brookfield Residential and commercial real estate contracts, Brookfield real estate and probate, Brookfield lease purchase agreements, Brookfield title and escrow agreements, Brookfield site development contracts and Brookfield deeds.
- Real Estate Disputes: Our firm provides real estate dispute representation to assist clients with legal issues arising from Brookfield evictions, Brookfield permitting and variances, Brookfield site development contracts, Brookfield voluntary and involuntary liens, and Brookfield mediation, arbitration and civil litigation.
At Nery & Richardson, your real estate transaction or Brookfield real estate dispute is as important to us as it is to you from the moment you bring us on as your legal representation. That’s more than most other firms can say so make the call to (773) 582-7000 or fill out a contact form to book an appointment time today.
Estate Planning Law – Brookfield, IL
Nery & Richardson is one of the top estate planning law firms in the Brookfield area offering exemplary service to individuals with estate planning needs of every kind. From drafting wills to forming trusts, our estate planning attorneys have handled it all over the last several decades and will use every bit of the knowledge and experience to ensure you get precisely what you’re after in all the following areas of Brookfield estate planning law:
- Brookfield Wills
- Brookfield Trusts
- Brookfield Living Wills
- Brookfield Fiduciary Duties
- Brookfield Powers of Attorney
- Brookfield Guardianship for Minors
- Brookfield Overall Estate Planning
No matter what estate planning needs you may have the world-class estate planning lawyers from Nery & Richardson will make certain you’re delivered exactly what you need when you need it. Estate planning at our law firm begins with a confidential consultation so book your appointment today by calling (773) 582-7000 or completing a website contact form instead.
Bankruptcy Law – Brookfield, IL
Thinking about filing bankruptcy in Brookfield, Illinois? Whether the debt is yours personally or connected to your Brookfield business Nery & Richardson can help you find the ideal bankruptcy filing approach to protect everything possible throughout the process. Our Brookfield bankruptcy lawyers offer the most effective bankruptcy filing services including all of the following types of bankruptcy:
- Brookfield Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: Sometimes known as a “liquidation”, a Chapter 7 bankruptcy allows you to wash away your personal debt by liquidating assets to provide payments to creditors. This is usually the simplest form of bankruptcy to file and offers some home and property exceptions, if filed correctly by Nery & Richardson.
- Brookfield Chapter 11 Bankruptcy: A Chapter 11 bankruptcy is meant to helps debtor restructure their debt and stay in operation while repaying the debt. It can help to spread debt out over time and set payment terms that allow the business to go forward and the creditors to be repaid during the process.
- Brookfield Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: Where a Chapter 7 bankruptcy can be considered a liquidation, a Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows you to keep possession of your assets while you pay off your debt. Nery & Richardson can help you file Brookfield Chapter 13 where you’ll be able to discharge debts and maintain ownership of your home, your car and other assets.
When you’re ready to get the answers you’ll need to formulate the right bankruptcy decision for you or your Brookfield business call on the bankruptcy attorneys from Nery & Richardson for expert advice and sound legal recommendations. Our team is standing by to assist so make the call to (773) 582-7000 or submit a contact form to schedule a confidential consultation.
Business & Corporate Law – Brookfield, IL
Does your Brookfield business need legal representation or legal services at a reasonable rate? Nery & Richardson is the right law firm to call then because our business and corporate attorneys have been working with companies for decades on a wide range of legal services. In Brookfield, these include all of the following business and corporate law specialties:
- Corporate Services: Brookfield Formation and Incorporation, Brookfield Limited Liability Companies, Brookfield Compliance, Brookfield Governance and Brookfield Nonprofit Organizations
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Brookfield Corporate Restructuring, Brookfield Management Buyouts, Brookfield Earn-outs and Brookfield Due Diligence
- Government Contracts: Brookfield Small Business Issues, Brookfield Novations, Brookfield SBA Change of Ownership Approvals
- Government Regulatory: Brookfield Exon-Florio Filings (CFIUS), Brookfield Import Export Control, Brookfield Security Clearances
- Business Counseling: Brookfield Consulting Agreements, Brookfield Covenants Not to Compete, Brookfield Licenses, Brookfield Shareholder Agreements, Brookfield Shareholder Disputes
- Employee Incentive Plans: Brookfield Stock Option Plans, Brookfield Equity Linked, Brookfield Employee Compensation Plans
- Joint Ventures: Brookfield Strategic Alliance Agreements, Brookfield Commercial Joint Ventures, Brookfield Federal Procurement (including Small Business Programs)
- Commercial: Brookfield Bank Financing, Brookfield Leases
When your business needs the finest business and corporate legal services in Brookfield, Illinois come to Nery & Richardson and let our exceptional legal team help you take care of everything you need at rates no local firm can beat. Schedule a consultation to learn more by calling (773) 582-7000 or by submitting a completed contact form.
Litigation – Brookfield, IL
The litigation lawyers from Nery & Richardson have an impressive track record of securing victory for our clients in a myriad of different types of litigation. With decades of experience in all types of litigation, our litigation attorneys provide the best chance at wrapping up all your litigation goals and objectives. Our Brookfield litigation attorneys offer the following litigation representation:
- Brookfield Contract Disputes
- Brookfield Business Unfair Competition Litigation
- Brookfield Trade Secrets Litigation
- Brookfield Non-Compete/Non-Disclosure/Confidentiality Violations
- Brookfield Fraud/Fraudulent Inducement
- Brookfield Business Torts/Business Interference
- Brookfield Unfair Trade Practices/Consumer Protection Defense and Compliance
- Brookfield Class Actions
- Brookfield Securities Litigation/Securities Fraud Defense
- Brookfield Shareholder Derivative Litigation
- Brookfield M&A Transaction Disputes
- Brookfield Business Ownership/Partnership Disputes
- Brookfield Temporary Restraining Orders/Injunctions
- Brookfield Construction Litigation
Schedule your very own personal consultation with the finest litigation law firm in Brookfield – Nery & Richardson. Our litigators have proven themselves up to whatever challenges you’re facing in Brookfield so make the call to our law office today to book your appointment at (773) 582-7000 or use our contact form to make the connection.
Proudly Serving Chicagoland Communities:
Addison | Archer Heights | Auburn Gresham | Avalon Park | Back of the Yards | Bedford Park | Bensenville | Berkeley | Berwyn | Beverly | Bloomingdale | Bridgeview | Brighton Park | Brookfield | Burbank | Cabrini-Green | Central Station | Central Stickney | Chatham | Chicago Lawn | Chicago Ridge | Cicero | Clearing | Countryside | Elk Grove Village | Elmhurst | Englewood | Evergreen Park | Forest View | Ford City | Franklin Park | Fulton River District | Fuller Park | Gage Park | Glendale Heights | Greater Grand Crossing | Greektown | Hodgkins | Hyde Park | Justice | Hometown | Itasca | La Grange | Little Italy | Little Village | Lombard | Longwood Manor | Loop | Lyons | Magnificent Mile | Marquette Park | McCook | McKinley Park | Medinah | Near North Side | Near East Side | Noble Square | Northlake | North Riverside | Oak Lawn | Palos Hills | River North | Riverside | River West | Roselle | Roseland | Schiller Park | South Loop | South Side | South Shore | Stickney | Stone Park | Streeterville | Summit | Villa Park | Washington Park | West Chicago | West Elsdon | West Englewood | West Lawn | West Loop | West Town | Wood Dale | Wrightwood
Brookfield’s Preferred Law Firm
For the finest legal services in Brookfield, come to Nery & Richardson and gain the benefits of our decades of combined experience with a range of legal specialties. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and our ability to craft unique, forward-thinking strategies that deliver the results are clients are looking for. Call (773) 582-7000 or use our contact form to schedule your free consultation at a time that’s convenient for you.