Nery & Richardson, LLC – Countryside, IL
Do you need the assistance of a reputable law firm in Countryside, Illinois? If your legal matter involves Countryside real estate law, Countryside business and corporate law, Countryside estate planning law, Countryside litigation law or Countryside bankruptcy law then Nery & Richardson is the only law firm for you. Our attorneys have a track record of successes going back decades and we utilize every ounce of the experience to deliver for our clients in and around Countryside.
Whether you’re an everyday citizen or a Countryside company, Nery & Richardson’s skilled attorneys can help you get the most out of whatever legal matter you’re facing – and do it all at rates that are as affordable as any you’ll find in the region. Schedule a confidential consultation to discuss your Countryside legal matter with our attorneys today by calling (773) 582-7000 or submitting a contact form to our office staff.
Our Legal Services
The legal minds at Nery & Richardson provide world-class legal solutions to Countryside individuals and businesses alike. Our services are as reliable as they are effective and priced to allow anyone to get the legal assistance they need when they need it. Services include:
Real Estate Law – Countryside, IL
Individuals and businesses throughout Countryside, Illinois with real estate transactions and real estate disputes requiring legal counsel come to the top real estate law firm in the area for representation – Nery & Richardson. We’ve helped hundreds of clients with real estate legal matters over the past few decades and will use that expertise to deliver all your real estate goals and objectives in Countryside. Our real estate legal services include:
- Real Estate Transactions: Get the legal assistance you need with Countryside Residential and commercial real estate contracts, Countryside real estate and probate, Countryside lease purchase agreements, Countryside title and escrow agreements, Countryside site development contracts and Countryside deeds.
- Real Estate Disputes: Our firm provides real estate dispute representation to assist clients with legal issues arising from Countryside evictions, Countryside permitting and variances, Countryside site development contracts, Countryside voluntary and involuntary liens, and Countryside mediation, arbitration and civil litigation.
From simple real estate matters to complex ones, when individuals and businesses in Countryside need expert legal representation they turn to one law firm above all others – Nery & Richardson. Call our law office today at (773) 582-7000 or complete a contact form with your information to begin the process of scheduling your visit.
Estate Planning Law – Countryside, IL
The estate planning attorneys from Nery & Richardson offer Countryside clients the most effective estate planning services in the Chicagoland area. From wills and trusts to guardianship of minors and powers of attorney, our estate planning specialists will help you find the right legal services to deliver the long-term security you’re looking for. Our Countryside estate planning services include:
- Countryside Wills
- Countryside Trusts
- Countryside Living Wills
- Countryside Fiduciary Duties
- Countryside Powers of Attorney
- Countryside Guardianship for Minors
- Countryside Overall Estate Planning
Countryside’s best estate planning law firm – Nery & Richardson – boasts the top estate planning attorneys in the area who all have decades of experience helping clients just like you find the ideal estate plan for their circumstances. We’ll do the exact same for you when you call (773) 582-7000 or fill out a website contact form so our staff can call you.
Bankruptcy Law – Countryside, IL
Has debt become a weight you can no longer bear in Countryside, Illinois? Whether it’s personal debt or debt tied to your business there may be a way out that delivers a fresh financial start for you while protecting the assets you need to start over. That solution is bankruptcy filing with the bankruptcy attorneys from Nery & Richardson. We can assist you with all of the following types of bankruptcy filing in Countryside:
- Countryside Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: Sometimes known as a “liquidation”, a Chapter 7 bankruptcy allows you to wash away your personal debt by liquidating assets to provide payments to creditors. This is usually the simplest form of bankruptcy to file and offers some home and property exceptions, if filed correctly by Nery & Richardson.
- Countryside Chapter 11 Bankruptcy: A Chapter 11 bankruptcy is meant to helps debtor restructure their debt and stay in operation while repaying the debt. It can help to spread debt out over time and set payment terms that allow the business to go forward and the creditors to be repaid during the process.
- Countryside Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: Where a Chapter 7 bankruptcy can be considered a liquidation, a Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows you to keep possession of your assets while you pay off your debt. Nery & Richardson can help you file Countryside Chapter 13 where you’ll be able to discharge debts and maintain ownership of your home, your car and other assets.
When you’re ready to learn more about how bankruptcy filing may change your future in Countryside just reach out to the friendly staff at Nery & Richardson to set a confidential consultation with our bankruptcy attorneys. Call (773) 582-7000 or take a moment to fill out a contact form and we’ll contact you right away to book an appointment.
Business & Corporate Law – Countryside, IL
When your Countryside company needs the assistance of a qualified, experienced law firm for business and corporate law services then you have only one option for outstanding representation backed up by decades of experience – Nery & Richardson. Our business and corporate lawyers will tailor legal services to meet any need in all of the following areas of Countryside business and corporate law:
- Corporate Services: Countryside Formation and Incorporation, Countryside Limited Liability Companies, Countryside Compliance, Countryside Governance and Countryside Nonprofit Organizations
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Countryside Corporate Restructuring, Countryside Management Buyouts, Countryside Earn-outs and Countryside Due Diligence
- Government Contracts: Countryside Small Business Issues, Countryside Novations, Countryside SBA Change of Ownership Approvals
- Government Regulatory: Countryside Exon-Florio Filings (CFIUS), Countryside Import Export Control, Countryside Security Clearances
- Business Counseling: Countryside Consulting Agreements, Countryside Covenants Not to Compete, Countryside Licenses, Countryside Shareholder Agreements, Countryside Shareholder Disputes
- Employee Incentive Plans: Countryside Stock Option Plans, Countryside Equity Linked, Countryside Employee Compensation Plans
- Joint Ventures: Countryside Strategic Alliance Agreements, Countryside Commercial Joint Ventures, Countryside Federal Procurement (including Small Business Programs)
- Commercial: Countryside Bank Financing, Countryside Leases
From SMBs to international organizations, government contractors to startups – the business and corporate law team from Nery & Richardson is the right fit for any company interested in getting the most from their legal budget or saving on in-house counsel. Learn more with a confidential consultation when you call (773) 582-7000 or submit a contact form today.
Litigation – Countryside, IL
Ready to hire a law firm to represent you and your interests during Countryside litigation? You want Nery & Richardson and our decades of litigation experience. Our top-flight litigation attorneys have worked with individuals and businesses on litigation of every kind over the years and we’ll bring all of that hard-earned knowledge to the details of your matter. We represent Countryside client in all of the following types of litigation:
- Countryside Contract Disputes
- Countryside Business Unfair Competition Litigation
- Countryside Trade Secrets Litigation
- Countryside Non-Compete/Non-Disclosure/Confidentiality Violations
- Countryside Fraud/Fraudulent Inducement
- Countryside Business Torts/Business Interference
- Countryside Unfair Trade Practices/Consumer Protection Defense and Compliance
- Countryside Class Actions
- Countryside Securities Litigation/Securities Fraud Defense
- Countryside Shareholder Derivative Litigation
- Countryside M&A Transaction Disputes
- Countryside Business Ownership/Partnership Disputes
- Countryside Temporary Restraining Orders/Injunctions
- Countryside Construction Litigation
Litigation is too important to leave to inexperienced or overwhelmed representation. No, you need the finest team of focused litigation attorneys you can find and they’re all available to you at Nery & Richardson. Call our offices today to schedule a confidential litigation consultation at a time that’s right for you. Dial (773) 582-7000 to start the conversation or fill out a contact form instead.
Proudly Serving Chicagoland Communities:
Addison | Archer Heights | Auburn Gresham | Avalon Park | Back of the Yards | Bedford Park | Bensenville | Berkeley | Berwyn | Beverly | Bloomingdale | Bridgeview | Brighton Park | Brookfield | Burbank | Cabrini-Green | Central Station | Central Stickney | Chatham | Chicago Lawn | Chicago Ridge | Cicero | Clearing | Countryside | Elk Grove Village | Elmhurst | Englewood | Evergreen Park | Forest View | Ford City | Franklin Park | Fulton River District | Fuller Park | Gage Park | Glendale Heights | Greater Grand Crossing | Greektown | Hodgkins | Hyde Park | Justice | Hometown | Itasca | La Grange | Little Italy | Little Village | Lombard | Longwood Manor | Loop | Lyons | Magnificent Mile | Marquette Park | McCook | McKinley Park | Medinah | Near North Side | Near East Side | Noble Square | Northlake | North Riverside | Oak Lawn | Palos Hills | River North | Riverside | River West | Roselle | Roseland | Schiller Park | South Loop | South Side | South Shore | Stickney | Stone Park | Streeterville | Summit | Villa Park | Washington Park | West Chicago | West Elsdon | West Englewood | West Lawn | West Loop | West Town | Wood Dale | Wrightwood
Countryside’s Preferred Legal Team
For the finest legal services in Countryside, come to Nery & Richardson and gain the benefits of our decades of combined experience with a range of legal specialties. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and our ability to craft unique, forward-thinking strategies that deliver the results are clients are looking for. Call (773) 582-7000 or use our contact form to schedule your free consultation at a time that’s convenient for you.