Nery & Richardson, LLC – Woodlawn, IL
If you’re a Woodlawn individual or business with legal representation needs in areas pertaining to business and corporate law, real estate law, estate planning law, litigation law or bankruptcy law then Nery & Richardson is the right law firm for you. Our seasoned attorneys have each spent decades practicing law inside and outside of Chicagoland courtrooms and we always put the client first in everything we do.
When you bring your Woodlawn legal matter to Nery & Richardson you’ll receive boutique-style attention while securing world-class results – something the bigger firms will never get right. Yet, our attorneys are just as skilled, just as knowledgeable and, in many cases, far more experienced. Schedule a confidential consultation today by calling (773) 582-7000 or filling out a contact form.
Our Legal Services
The legal minds at Nery & Richardson provide world-class legal solutions to Woodlawn individuals and businesses alike. Our services are as reliable as they are effective and priced to allow anyone to get the legal assistance they need when they need it. Services include:
Real Estate Law – Woodlawn, IL
Do you need an experienced, affordable real estate law firm to assist you with a real estate transaction or real estate dispute in Woodlawn? You simply can’t find a more capable real estate legal team than the one from Nery & Richardson. Our real estate attorneys have an immense amount of practical experience handling real estate legal matters of all kinds including:
- Real Estate Transactions: Get the legal assistance you need with Woodlawn Residential and commercial real estate contracts, Woodlawn real estate and probate, Woodlawn lease purchase agreements, Woodlawn title and escrow agreements, Woodlawn site development contracts and Woodlawn deeds.
- Real Estate Disputes: Our firm provides real estate dispute representation to assist clients with legal issues arising from Woodlawn evictions, Woodlawn permitting and variances, Woodlawn site development contracts, Woodlawn voluntary and involuntary liens, and Woodlawn mediation, arbitration and civil litigation.
Make an appointment to speak with one of Nery & Richardson’s expert real estate attorneys today by calling (773) 582-7000 and speaking with a staff member. They’ll provide answers to any general real estate law questions you have and book your time with our real estate team. There you’ll have access to the brightest legal minds in Chicagoland.
Estate Planning Law – Woodlawn, IL
Looking for an estate planning law firm to assist you in Woodlawn? Do you want an affordable option? Then why not call Nery & Richardson and discuss your estate planning needs with one of our specialists? We’re the most effective estate planning law firm in the area offering world-class service, reliable results and affordable rates in all the following areas of estate planning law:
- Woodlawn Wills
- Woodlawn Trusts
- Woodlawn Living Wills
- Woodlawn Fiduciary Duties
- Woodlawn Powers of Attorney
- Woodlawn Guardianship for Minors
- Woodlawn Overall Estate Planning
Reach out to the Nery & Richardson estate planning team today for an honest assessment of your needs and rates that fit our recommendations and your budget. Just call our law office at (773) 582-7000 to start an estate planning conversation with our team and book a confidential consultation to dive in the details of how we can accommodate you.
Bankruptcy Law – Woodlawn, IL
When debt has become unwieldy, when it’s dragging you or your business down in Woodlawn then contact Nery & Richardson right away to find out how bankruptcy filing could impact your financial situation. Our bankruptcy attorneys have helped hundreds of Woodlawn clients over the years find the right bankruptcy approach for their unique circumstances and we can do the same for you in all the following filings:
- Woodlawn Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: Sometimes known as a “liquidation”, a Chapter 7 bankruptcy allows you to wash away your personal debt by liquidating assets to provide payments to creditors. This is usually the simplest form of bankruptcy to file and offers some home and property exceptions, if filed correctly by Nery & Richardson.
- Woodlawn Chapter 11 Bankruptcy: A Chapter 11 bankruptcy is meant to helps debtor restructure their debt and stay in operation while repaying the debt. It can help to spread debt out over time and set payment terms that allow the business to go forward and the creditors to be repaid during the process.
- Woodlawn Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: Where a Chapter 7 bankruptcy can be considered a liquidation, a Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows you to keep possession of your assets while you pay off your debt. Nery & Richardson can help you file Woodlawn Chapter 13 where you’ll be able to discharge debts and maintain ownership of your home, your car and other assets.
You’ll never know what bankruptcy can do for you if you don’t initiate a discussion with a skilled bankruptcy attorney in Woodlawn – like those from Nery & Richardson. Schedule a completely confidential bankruptcy consultation today by calling (773) 582-7000 and speaking with one of the helpful office staff at our firm.
Business & Corporate Law – Woodlawn, IL
With decades of business and corporate law experience at our law firm, Nery & Richardson has the skills necessary to deliver any and all of the legal services your company requires. Over the years, we’ve worked with small businesses and multinational corporations on projects large and small so we’re fully capable of tackling whatever challenges your company is currently facing at rates that are far lower than costs for in-house counsel. Our business and corporate legal services include:
- Corporate Services: Woodlawn Formation and Incorporation, Woodlawn Limited Liability Companies, Woodlawn Compliance, Woodlawn Governance and Woodlawn Nonprofit Organizations
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Woodlawn Corporate Restructuring, Woodlawn Management Buyouts, Woodlawn Earn-outs and Woodlawn Due Diligence
- Government Contracts: Woodlawn Small Business Issues, Woodlawn Novations, Woodlawn SBA Change of Ownership Approvals
- Government Regulatory: Woodlawn Exon-Florio Filings (CFIUS), Woodlawn Import Export Control, Woodlawn Security Clearances
- Business Counseling: Woodlawn Consulting Agreements, Woodlawn Covenants Not to Compete, Woodlawn Licenses, Woodlawn Shareholder Agreements, Woodlawn Shareholder Disputes
- Employee Incentive Plans: Woodlawn Stock Option Plans, Woodlawn Equity Linked, Woodlawn Employee Compensation Plans
- Joint Ventures: Woodlawn Strategic Alliance Agreements, Woodlawn Commercial Joint Ventures, Woodlawn Federal Procurement (including Small Business Programs)
- Commercial: Woodlawn Bank Financing, Woodlawn Leases
Your company deserves the finest legal representation available in Woodlawn and Nery & Richardson can deliver it at rates other law firms would shy away from – if they’re even competent to handle the project in the first place. Our business and corporate lawyers can meet any need you have and it all starts with a call to (773) 582-7000.
Litigation – Woodlawn, IL
Considering litigation in Woodlawn or Chicagoland beyond? You’ll want a skilled litigation law firm to handle your case – one with decades of experience and a trach record of successful representation. There’s only one litigation law firm that meets all those criteria – Nery & Richardson. Our litigators have been delivering successful outcomes to clients in litigated matters for decades in all the following areas of the law:
- Woodlawn Contract Disputes
- Woodlawn Business Unfair Competition Litigation
- Woodlawn Trade Secrets Litigation
- Woodlawn Non-Compete/Non-Disclosure/Confidentiality Violations
- Woodlawn Fraud/Fraudulent Inducement
- Woodlawn Business Torts/Business Interference
- Woodlawn Unfair Trade Practices/Consumer Protection Defense and Compliance
- Woodlawn Class Actions
- Woodlawn Securities Litigation/Securities Fraud Defense
- Woodlawn Shareholder Derivative Litigation
- Woodlawn M&A Transaction Disputes
- Woodlawn Business Ownership/Partnership Disputes
- Woodlawn Temporary Restraining Orders/Injunctions
- Woodlawn Construction Litigation
Speak with one of the litigation attorneys from Nery & Richardson at any time you choose during a confidential consultation. At that meeting, you’ll be able to ask any questions you may have about your litigation and get solid recommendations that you can use to make the best decision possible for your case. Call (773) 582-7000 to begin the process by scheduling the best time for your consultation.
Proudly Serving Chicagoland Communities:
Addison | Archer Heights | Auburn Gresham | Back of the Yards | Bedford Park | Bensenville | Berkeley | Bloomingdale | Bridgeview | Burbank | Cabrini-Green | Central Station | Chicago Lawn | Cicero | Clearing | Elk Grove Village | Elmhurst | Englewood | Forest View | Franklin Park | Fulton River District | Gage Park | Glendale Heights | Greektown | Hometown | Itasca | Little Italy | Lombard | Loop | Magnificent Mile | Marquette Park | Medinah | Near North Side | Near East Side | Noble Square | Northlake | Oak Lawn | River North | River West | Roselle | Schiller Park | South Loop | Stickney | Stone Park | Streeterville | Summit | Villa Park | West Chicago | West Elsdon | West Englewood | West Lawn | West Loop | West Town | Wood Dale | Central Stickney | Brighton Park | Little Village | Lyons | Chatham | Washington Park | Greater Grand Crossing | Longwood Manor | Wrightwood | Beverly | McCook | Roseland | Ford City | South Side | Riverside | North Riverside | Fuller Park | Hodgkins | Countryside | Justice | Berwyn | La Grange | Palos Hills | Chicago Ridge | Evergreen Park | Avalon Park | McKinley Park | Hyde Park | South Shore | Brookfield | Ashburn | Bronzeville | Burr Ridge | Canaryville | Chrysler Village | Garfield Ridge | Grand Boulevard | Indian Head Park | La Grange Highlands | La Grange Park | LeClaire Courts | Morgan Park | Mt. Greenwood | Nottingham Park | Sleepy Hollow | South Chicago | West Woodlawn | Western Springs | Willow Springs | Woodlawn
Woodlawn’s Preferred Legal Team
For the finest legal services in Woodlawn, come to Nery & Richardson and gain the benefits of our decades of combined experience with a range of legal specialties. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and our ability to craft unique, forward-thinking strategies that deliver the results are clients are looking for. Call (773) 582-7000 or use our contact form to schedule your free consultation at a time that’s convenient for you.