Nery & Richardson, LLC – South Deering, IL
If you’re hunting for a law firm to help you with a real estate transaction, a business or corporate matter, if you need to file bankruptcy or have an experienced attorney represent you and your interests throughout litigation then Nery & Richardson is the right law firm for you or your South Deering, Illinois company. We’ve been assisting clients in the city for decades and always secure the outcomes that our clients are looking for at rates you won’t find at any other firm.
With a focus in realo estate law, business and corporate law, estate planning law, bankruptcy law and litigation law, Nery & Richardson offers world-class personal attention and impeccable representation backed up by decades of private practice. That means we’re up to whatever challenges you’re facing in South Deering and ready to take your case. Call (773) 582-7000 or fill out a contact form to get started.
Our Legal Services
The legal minds at Nery & Richardson provide world-class legal solutions to South Deering individuals and businesses alike. Our services are as reliable as they are effective and priced to allow anyone to get the legal assistance they need when they need it. Services include:
Real Estate Law – South Deering, IL
Have a real estate transaction in South Deering, Illinois? Or a real estate dispute? No matter what the details happen to be Nery & Richardson can assist you in getting whatever you’re after from the process. Our real estate attorneys have a wealth of experience and strategies refined over decades to be as effective as any in Chicagoland. Our real estate services include:
- Real Estate Transactions: Get the legal assistance you need with South Deering Residential and commercial real estate contracts, South Deering real estate and probate, South Deering lease purchase agreements, South Deering title and escrow agreements, South Deering site development contracts and South Deering deeds.
- Real Estate Disputes: Our firm provides real estate dispute representation to assist clients with legal issues arising from South Deering evictions, South Deering permitting and variances, South Deering site development contracts, South Deering voluntary and involuntary liens, and South Deering mediation, arbitration and civil litigation.
It couldn’t be easier to schedule an appointment with the real estate attorneys from Nery & Richardson at any time you’re interested in learning more about our service. Our office staff is available to you when you’re ready to get started. Call us at (773) 582-7000 and we’ll help you make an appointment right away.
Estate Planning Law – South Deering, IL
Are you trying to find an estate planning law firm to assist you with writing a new will? With drafting a trust agreement? Or devising an overall estate plan to protect your assets and family for years to come? Nery & Richardson specializes in all those types of estate planning and more – including all of the different estate planning services you see discussed below:
- South Deering Wills
- South Deering Trusts
- South Deering Living Wills
- South Deering Fiduciary Duties
- South Deering Powers of Attorney
- South Deering Guardianship for Minors
- South Deering Overall Estate Planning
When you’re ready to move past thinking about estate planning to doing something about it in South Deering, Illinois just reach out to the team at Nery & Richardson to book an appointment with one of our skilled and experienced estate planning attorneys. Dial (773) 582-7000 and our estate planning team will take care of the rest.
Bankruptcy Law – South Deering, IL
Individuals and businesses in South Deering, Illinois contemplating bankruptcy should consider reaching out to Nery & Richardson for honest answers about their bankruptcy options. Our bankruptcy attorneys have been assisting clients in bankruptcy filing for decades now and offer impeccable filing services in all the following types of bankruptcy:
- South Deering Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: Sometimes known as a “liquidation”, a Chapter 7 bankruptcy allows you to wash away your personal debt by liquidating assets to provide payments to creditors. This is usually the simplest form of bankruptcy to file and offers some home and property exceptions, if filed correctly by Nery & Richardson.
- South Deering Chapter 11 Bankruptcy: A Chapter 11 bankruptcy is meant to helps debtor restructure their debt and stay in operation while repaying the debt. It can help to spread debt out over time and set payment terms that allow the business to go forward and the creditors to be repaid during the process.
- South Deering Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: Where a Chapter 7 bankruptcy can be considered a liquidation, a Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows you to keep possession of your assets while you pay off your debt. Nery & Richardson can help you file South Deering Chapter 13 where you’ll be able to discharge debts and maintain ownership of your home, your car and other assets.
You can schedule a confidential bankruptcy consultation with the bankruptcy attorneys from Nery & Richardson easily. Just contact our law firm at (773) 582-7000 for immediate assistance in scheduling the best time for your appointment. After that, it’s time to get answers and recommendations from a highly skilled bankruptcy lawyer.
Business & Corporate Law – South Deering, IL
Whenever your company needs an external law firm to handle legal services or represent your interests inside or outside a courtroom you can put your faith in Nery & Richardson. Our business and corporate lawyers have decades of experience working with companies of every kind to accomplish whatever goals they set for us. Our business and corporate law services include:
- Corporate Services: South Deering Formation and Incorporation, South Deering Limited Liability Companies, South Deering Compliance, South Deering Governance and South Deering Nonprofit Organizations
- Mergers & Acquisitions: South Deering Corporate Restructuring, South Deering Management Buyouts, South Deering Earn-outs and South Deering Due Diligence
- Government Contracts: South Deering Small Business Issues, South Deering Novations, South Deering SBA Change of Ownership Approvals
- Government Regulatory: South Deering Exon-Florio Filings (CFIUS), South Deering Import Export Control, South Deering Security Clearances
- Business Counseling: South Deering Consulting Agreements, South Deering Covenants Not to Compete, South Deering Licenses, South Deering Shareholder Agreements, South Deering Shareholder Disputes
- Employee Incentive Plans: South Deering Stock Option Plans, South Deering Equity Linked, South Deering Employee Compensation Plans
- Joint Ventures: South Deering Strategic Alliance Agreements, South Deering Commercial Joint Ventures, South Deering Federal Procurement (including Small Business Programs)
- Commercial: South Deering Bank Financing, South Deering Leases
The business and corporate law team at Nery & Richardson is here to help you with any and all of your company’s legal needs in South Deering, Illinois – from drafting leases to handling mergers. Find out more by calling our law firm today at (773) 582-7000 and chatting with one of our business and corporate law specialists.
Litigation – South Deering, IL
Have you decided that litigation is your best course of action in South Deering, Illinois? Whether you’re an individual or a business, you’re going to want the finest litigation law firm on your side representing you and your interests from start to finish. Nery & Richardson is that firm in South Deering with decades of successful litigation practice in all the following areas:
- South Deering Contract Disputes
- South Deering Business Unfair Competition Litigation
- South Deering Trade Secrets Litigation
- South Deering Non-Compete/Non-Disclosure/Confidentiality Violations
- South Deering Fraud/Fraudulent Inducement
- South Deering Business Torts/Business Interference
- South Deering Unfair Trade Practices/Consumer Protection Defense and Compliance
- South Deering Class Actions
- South Deering Securities Litigation/Securities Fraud Defense
- South Deering Shareholder Derivative Litigation
- South Deering M&A Transaction Disputes
- South Deering Business Ownership/Partnership Disputes
- South Deering Temporary Restraining Orders/Injunctions
- South Deering Construction Litigation
Get all the facts about the litigation representation available from Nery & Richardson in South Deering during a confidential consultation with one of our skilled and experienced litigators. They’ll give you sound legal advice and a clear picture of how they would represent you if given the chance. Call (773) 582-7000 to make an appointment.
Proudly Serving Chicagoland Communities:
Addison | Alsip | Archer Heights | Armour Square | Ashburn | Auburn Gresham | Austin | Avalon Park | Back of the Yards | Bedford Park | Bellwood | Bensenville | Berkeley | Berwyn | Beverly | Bloomingdale | Blue Island | Bridgeport | Bridgeview | Brighton Park | Broadview | Bronzeville | Brookfield | Burbank | Burnham | Burr Ridge | Cabrini-Green | Calumet City | Calumet Park | Canaryville | Central Station | Chicago Lawn | Central Stickney | Chatham | Chicago Ridge | Chinatown | Chrysler Village | Cicero | Clearing | Countryside | Crestwood | Dixmoor | Dolton | Douglas | Douglas Park | East Chicago | East Pilsen | East Side | Elk Grove Village | Elmhurst | Englewood | Evergreen Park | Fernwood | Forest Park | Forest View | Ford City | Franklin Park | Fuller Park | Fulton River District | Gage Park | Garfield Park | Garfield Ridge | Glendale Heights | Goose Island | Grand Boulevard | Greater Grand Crossing | Greektown | Groveland Park | Harvey | Heart of Chicago | Hegewisch | Hickory Hills | Hillside | Hinsdale | Hodgkins | Homan Square | Hometown | Humboldt Park | Hyde Park | Indian Head Park | Itasca | Justice | Kennedy Park | Kenwood | La Grange | La Grange Highlands | La Grange Park | Lawndale | LeClaire Courts | Lemont | Little Italy | Little Village | Lombard | Longwood Manor | Loop | Lower West Side | Lyons | Magnificent Mile | Marquette Park | Marshall Square | Maywood | McCook | McKinley Park | Medinah | Midlothian | Morgan Park | Motor Row District | Mt. Greenwood | Near North Side | Near East Side | Near South Side | Near West Side | Noble Square | North Kenwood | North Lawndale | North Riverside | Northlake | Nottingham Park | Oak Brook | Oak Forest | Oak Lawn | Oak Park | Orland Park | Palisades | Palos Heights | Palos Hills | Palos Park | Pocket Town | Posen | Pilsen | Pullman | River North | River West | Riverdale | Riverside | Robbins | Roselle | Roseland | Schiller Park | Sleepy Hollow | Smith Park | South Austin | South Chicago | South Deering | South Loop | South Shore | South Side | Stickney | Stone Park | Streeterville | Summit | Tri-Taylor | Ukrainian Village | Villa Park | Washington Park | Wentworth Gardens | West Chicago | West Elsdon | West Englewood | West Garfield Park | West Lawn | West Loop | West Pullman | West Town | West Woodlawn | Westchester | Western Springs | Whiting | Wicker Park | Willow Springs | Willowbrook | Wood Dale | Woodlawn | Wrightwood
South Deering’s Preferred Legal Team
For the finest legal services in South Deering, come to Nery & Richardson and gain the benefits of our decades of combined experience with a range of legal specialties. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and our ability to craft unique, forward-thinking strategies that deliver the results are clients are looking for. Call (773) 582-7000 or use our contact form to schedule your free consultation at a time that’s convenient for you.