Nery & Richardson, LLC – Broadview, IL
If you’re an individual or business in Broadview, Illinois interested in finding the best law firm to represent you then look no further than Nery & Richardson. We’ve been the go-to legal resource for clients large and small in the city for decades offering impeccable legal representation that covers all the bases while never missing the mark. Our lawyers provide in-depth legal advice and proven strategies for delivering the outcomes that matter most to you – all at rates the other firms in town can’t match.
Nery & Richardson specializes in five areas of the law in Broadview – real estate law, estate planning law, litigation law, bankruptcy law and business and corporate law. In each of these areas, our attorneys offer decades of experience and unmatched legal expertise which translates to successful outcomes for individuals and businesses. Get all the facts about our law firm by calling (773) 582-7000 or completing a contact form.
Our Legal Services
The legal minds at Nery & Richardson provide world-class legal solutions to Broadview individuals and businesses alike. Our services are as reliable as they are effective and priced to allow anyone to get the legal assistance they need when they need it. Services include:
Real Estate Law – Broadview, IL
Nery & Richardson is the premier real estate law firm in Broadview, Illinois and we have been for decades. Our real estate attorneys deliver world-class representation in real estate transactions and real estate disputes of all kinds to individuals and businesses in all the following areas of real estate law in Broadview:
- Real Estate Transactions: Get the legal assistance you need with Broadview Residential and commercial real estate contracts, Broadview real estate and probate, Broadview lease purchase agreements, Broadview title and escrow agreements, Broadview site development contracts and Broadview deeds.
- Real Estate Disputes: Our firm provides real estate dispute representation to assist clients with legal issues arising from Broadview evictions, Broadview permitting and variances, Broadview site development contracts, Broadview voluntary and involuntary liens, and Broadview mediation, arbitration and civil litigation.
Get immediate answers and the soundest legal strategies in Broadview, Illinois real estate law when you schedule a confidential consultation with the real estate attorneys from Nery & Richardson. All it takes to book an appointment with our expert real estate team is one call to our law firm at (773) 582-7000. Our team will take care of everything else once that call is made.
Estate Planning Law – Broadview, IL
Individuals in Broadview, Illinois can get the most effective and affordable estate planning services from the skilled and experienced estate planning lawyers from Nery & Richardson. Our estate planning attorneys have been delivering exceptional estate planning solutions in the city for decades and specialize in a wide range of services – including, but not limited to, the following:
- Broadview Wills
- Broadview Trusts
- Broadview Living Wills
- Broadview Fiduciary Duties
- Broadview Powers of Attorney
- Broadview Guardianship for Minors
- Broadview Overall Estate Planning
No matter what type of estate planning legal service you’re interested in Nery & Richardson is the ideal law firm to help you find a solution that fits your needs and budget. We offer confidential estate planning consultations scheduled whenever is most convenient for you so call (773) 582-7000 to book an appointment today.
Bankruptcy Law – Broadview, IL
Are you considering bankruptcy for yourself or your business in Broadview, Illinois? You need to speak with a qualified, experienced bankruptcy attorney who can walk you through all the filing options available to you or your business. Nery & Richardson is the premier bankruptcy law firm in Broadview with decades of practice and proven strategies for all the filing types listed below:
- Broadview Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: Sometimes known as a “liquidation”, a Chapter 7 bankruptcy allows you to wash away your personal debt by liquidating assets to provide payments to creditors. This is usually the simplest form of bankruptcy to file and offers some home and property exceptions, if filed correctly by Nery & Richardson.
- Broadview Chapter 11 Bankruptcy: A Chapter 11 bankruptcy is meant to helps debtor restructure their debt and stay in operation while repaying the debt. It can help to spread debt out over time and set payment terms that allow the business to go forward and the creditors to be repaid during the process.
- Broadview Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: Where a Chapter 7 bankruptcy can be considered a liquidation, a Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows you to keep possession of your assets while you pay off your debt. Nery & Richardson can help you file Broadview Chapter 13 where you’ll be able to discharge debts and maintain ownership of your home, your car and other assets.
Your best first step when considering filing bankruptcy in Broadview is calling Nery & Richardson at (773) 582-7000 and speaking with one of our bankruptcy attorneys about the specifics of your bankruptcy needs. We’ll help you schedule a confidential consultation where we can deep-dive into what’s best for you or your Broadview business.
Business & Corporate Law – Broadview, IL
When you need the most effective business and corporate law services in Broadview, Illinois you don’t have to pay exorbitant prices to get them. Or accept whatever the big firms are offering. You can get world-class business and corporate law services and legal representation from the skilled attorneys at Nery & Richardson. We offer all the following legal services to companies large and small:
- Corporate Services: Broadview Formation and Incorporation, Broadview Limited Liability Companies, Broadview Compliance, Broadview Governance and Broadview Nonprofit Organizations
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Broadview Corporate Restructuring, Broadview Management Buyouts, Broadview Earn-outs and Broadview Due Diligence
- Government Contracts: Broadview Small Business Issues, Broadview Novations, Broadview SBA Change of Ownership Approvals
- Government Regulatory: Broadview Exon-Florio Filings (CFIUS), Broadview Import Export Control, Broadview Security Clearances
- Business Counseling: Broadview Consulting Agreements, Broadview Covenants Not to Compete, Broadview Licenses, Broadview Shareholder Agreements, Broadview Shareholder Disputes
- Employee Incentive Plans: Broadview Stock Option Plans, Broadview Equity Linked, Broadview Employee Compensation Plans
- Joint Ventures: Broadview Strategic Alliance Agreements, Broadview Commercial Joint Ventures, Broadview Federal Procurement (including Small Business Programs)
- Commercial: Broadview Bank Financing, Broadview Leases
Allow our business and corporate law team to walk you through all the different ways we can assist your organization – from dealing with government regulations to developing employee benefit packages. There’s nothing our lawyers can’t accomplish and they’re available to you any time. Call (773) 582-7000 to learn more.
Litigation – Broadview, IL
When you’ve decided that litigation is the best course of action for you to take in Broadview, Illinois then you’re going to want to secure representation from the top litigation law firm in the city – Nery & Richardson. Our experienced litigators have the skill, the strategies and the drive to pursue your interests until you’re victorious in every type of litigation you see listed below:
- Broadview Contract Disputes
- Broadview Business Unfair Competition Litigation
- Broadview Trade Secrets Litigation
- Broadview Non-Compete/Non-Disclosure/Confidentiality Violations
- Broadview Fraud/Fraudulent Inducement
- Broadview Business Torts/Business Interference
- Broadview Unfair Trade Practices/Consumer Protection Defense and Compliance
- Broadview Class Actions
- Broadview Securities Litigation/Securities Fraud Defense
- Broadview Shareholder Derivative Litigation
- Broadview M&A Transaction Disputes
- Broadview Business Ownership/Partnership Disputes
- Broadview Temporary Restraining Orders/Injunctions
- Broadview Construction Litigation
Nery & Richardson is the most capable litigation law firm offering representation to both individuals and businesses in Broadview, Illinois. That’s why it’s imperative that you speak with one of our litigation attorneys about your case before you make a final decision about representation. Call (773) 582-7000 to book a confidential consultation today.
Proudly Serving Chicagoland Communities:
Addison | Alsip | Archer Heights | Armour Square | Ashburn | Auburn Gresham | Austin | Avalon Park | Back of the Yards | Bedford Park | Bellwood | Bensenville | Berkeley | Berwyn | Beverly | Bloomingdale | Blue Island | Bridgeport | Bridgeview | Brighton Park | Broadview | Bronzeville | Brookfield | Burbank | Burnham | Burr Ridge | Cabrini-Green | Calumet City | Calumet Park | Canaryville | Central Station | Chicago Lawn | Central Stickney | Chatham | Chicago Ridge | Chinatown | Chrysler Village | Cicero | Clearing | Countryside | Crestwood | Dixmoor | Dolton | Douglas | Douglas Park | East Chicago | East Pilsen | East Side | Elk Grove Village | Elmhurst | Englewood | Evergreen Park | Fernwood | Forest Park | Forest View | Ford City | Franklin Park | Fuller Park | Fulton River District | Gage Park | Garfield Park | Garfield Ridge | Glendale Heights | Goose Island | Grand Boulevard | Greater Grand Crossing | Greektown | Groveland Park | Harvey | Heart of Chicago | Hegewisch | Hickory Hills | Hillside | Hinsdale | Hodgkins | Homan Square | Hometown | Humboldt Park | Hyde Park | Indian Head Park | Itasca | Justice | Kennedy Park | Kenwood | La Grange | La Grange Highlands | La Grange Park | Lawndale | LeClaire Courts | Lemont | Little Italy | Little Village | Lombard | Longwood Manor | Loop | Lower West Side | Lyons | Magnificent Mile | Marquette Park | Marshall Square | Maywood | McCook | McKinley Park | Medinah | Midlothian | Morgan Park | Motor Row District | Mt. Greenwood | Near North Side | Near East Side | Near South Side | Near West Side | Noble Square | North Kenwood | North Lawndale | North Riverside | Northlake | Nottingham Park | Oak Brook | Oak Forest | Oak Lawn | Oak Park | Orland Park | Palisades | Palos Heights | Palos Hills | Palos Park | Pocket Town | Posen | Pilsen | Pullman | River North | River West | Riverdale | Riverside | Robbins | Roselle | Roseland | Schiller Park | Sleepy Hollow | Smith Park | South Austin | South Chicago | South Deering | South Loop | South Shore | South Side | Stickney | Stone Park | Streeterville | Summit | Tri-Taylor | Ukrainian Village | Villa Park | Washington Park | Wentworth Gardens | West Chicago | West Elsdon | West Englewood | West Garfield Park | West Lawn | West Loop | West Pullman | West Town | West Woodlawn | Westchester | Western Springs | Whiting | Wicker Park | Willow Springs | Willowbrook | Wood Dale | Woodlawn | Wrightwood
Broadview’s Preferred Legal Team
For the finest legal services in Broadview, come to Nery & Richardson and gain the benefits of our decades of combined experience with a range of legal specialties. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and our ability to craft unique, forward-thinking strategies that deliver the results are clients are looking for. Call (773) 582-7000 or use our contact form to schedule your free consultation at a time that’s convenient for you.