Real Estate Law
At Nery & Richardson, LLC, our experienced real estate lawyers understand how important real estate transactions can be and how closely they have to be monitored to ensure that nothing goes wrong. Beyond just the buying and selling of property, our talented attorneys will work closely with you on any facet of real estate law to ensure you achieve the results you’re after and we’ll do it all with respect, courtesy and an attention to detail you’ll find at no other firm. Our skilled attorneys handle every type of real estate transaction, whether it’s buying your first home or investing in a large commercial property. We’re the right real estate team for your every need.
Real Estate Transactions
Our exceptional legal team with more than 30 years of combined Chicago experience, offer the finest real estate legal services for buyers and sellers during real estate transactions. We work closely with you, your lender, or buyer to smooth out any of the bumps that inevitably arise in these types of interactions. We handle all of the drafting, reviewing and negotiation allowing our clients to focus on what matters to them throughout the process. We have the details under control and your interests protected at all times. Our real estate contracts include:
- Residential Real Estate Contracts
- Commercial Real Estate Contracts
- Real Estate & Probate
- Lease Purchase Agreements
- Title & Escrow Agreements
- Site Development Contracts
- Site Development Contracts
Real Estate Dispute Resolution
Nery & Richardson does more than handle real estate transactions. We also tackle disputes on behalf of our clients. If you’re in a real estate deal and things go awry, you need Nery & Richardson, LLC. If you find yourself being taken advantage of, if a party tries to pull out of an agreement, or if you simply can’t get paid the rents you’re owed, you need Nery & Richardson. Our real estate dispute legal services include:
- Permitting & Variances
- Site Development Contracts
- Voluntary & Involuntary Liens
- Mediation, Arbitration & Civil Litigation
The #1 Real Estate Legal Team
Don’t go into a real estate transaction without Nery & Richardson, LLC on your side. Our top-rated, highly experienced attorneys will deliver outstanding service and the results you hoped for when you called (773) 582-7000 for your initial free consultation. We’re here for you when you need us, when you need the absolute best legal minds Chicago has to offer. Just call on Nery & Richardson, LLC.
Additional Practice Areas
The unmatched legal minds at Nery & Richardson, LLC offer a range of legal services meant to assist our clients in their personal and business ventures. With bilingual staff and a convenient office location, it’s as easy as it is effective to choose our firm for your needs. We offer:
- Business & Corporate Law: Nery & Richardson, LLC offers the finest legal representation and consulting for corporate and business concerns across the Chicagoland area. Our three offices allow us to meet with small business owners, entrepreneurs and corporate interests where most convenient for them.
- Estate Planning Law: The legal experts at Nery & Richardson, LLC provide clients with impeccable service in all aspects of estate planning, advising them on how to transfer assets most effectively after death and how to deal with the probate process in an inexpensive and expedited manner.
- Bankruptcy Law: At Nery & Richardson, we offer the most effective and affordable bankruptcy services in Chicagoland from caring, discrete legal professionals. Our only goal, whether Chapter 7 or Chapter 13, is to see you freed from your financial burdens.
- Litigation: Nery & Richardson specializes in dispute resolution on behalf of individuals, small businesses and large corporations, with particular emphasis on real estate matters, landlord-tenant disputes and collections matters.
Our Chicago Law Office
Nery & Richardson, LLC is located on Chicago’s West Side. If you’d like to schedule a legal consultation with our team, call the office and set up the best time with our bilingual staff. We’ll provide all the answers you need to make the best legal decision for you or your business.
4258 West 63rd Street
Chicago, Illinois 60629
Phone: (773) 582-7000
Fax: (773) 582-7150
Proudly Serving Chicago Communities:
Addison | Archer Heights | Auburn Gresham | Back of the Yards | Bedford Park | Bensenville | Berkeley | Bloomingdale | Bridgeview | Burbank | Cabrini-Green | Central Station | Chicago Lawn | Cicero | Clearing | Elk Grove Village | Elmhurst | Englewood | Forest View | Franklin Park | Fulton River District | Gage Park | Glendale Heights | Greektown | Hometown | Itasca | Little Italy | Lombard | Loop | Magnificent Mile | Marquette Park | Medinah | Near North Side | Near East Side | Noble Square | Northlake | Oak Lawn | River North | River West | Roselle | Schiller Park | South Loop | Stickney | Stone Park | Streeterville | Summit | Villa Park | West Chicago | West Elsdon | West Englewood | West Lawn | West Loop | West Town | Wood Dale
30+ Years of Combined Experience
Nery & Richardson prides itself on providing the same quality of work and attention to detail as Chicago’s leading law ﬁrms, but at more reasonable rates and with the attention to client service only a smaller ﬁrm can provide. With one call to (773) 582-7000, our bilingual staff will help you find the ideal course of action for your specific legal matter and work closely with you to achieve the results you’re looking for.
Yes, we counsel and assist clients with all phases of commercial real estate sales. In fact, we handle all types of real estate transactions including buying, selling, and leasing commercial and residential properties.
Absolutely, we specialize in real estate dispute law and will work to ensure that your goals and objectives are met. We can help you find the right path forward and protect you, your rights, and your property throughout the process.
The first step in the Nery & Richardson real estate law process is a consultation where you’ll have the opportunity to meet our lawyers and they’ll have an opportunity to familiarize themselves with your real estate transaction or dispute.