Estate Planning Law
When you reach out for legal assistance, you expect to get the absolute best at every turn for the expense. And, you should, especially when it comes to estate planning. After all, it’s the future of all you’ve built after you’re gone. Shouldn’t you do all you can to ensure it goes where you wish it to, when you wish it to get there? Yes, you should and Nery & Richardson, LLC can help you with overall estate planning that enables you to rest easy knowing all will be well after you’ve passed. We’ll help you make sound decisions that will have a lasting impact on those who rely on you – be it your family, your business partners or employees, or even your pets.
What Estate Planning Can Do
The estate planning attorneys at Nery & Richardson, LLC can assist you with planning for the day when you’ll no longer be here to take care of all the things you’re responsible for. They can make it easier on you and those you leave behind by ensuring that every “i” is dotted and “t” crossed. Estate planning allows you to:
- Give directives for passing your valuables on to those you choose, as well as your values.
- Provide instructions for your personal care should you become disabled before you pass on.
- Name the guardian you wish to care for your minor children and an inheritance manager to direct how any valuables, property, or currency gets paid out over time.
- Provide for family members with special needs without complicating or invalidating existing government benefits.
- Establish the right insurance policies to protect you and your family before and after your death, such as life insurance to provide for your family after you’re gone, disability insurance to help if you cannot work, and long-term care insurance to prepare for that eventuality.
- Ensure the safe transfer of your business ventures upon retirement, disability, or death
- Protect your estate from tax burdens, court costs and legal fees after your death.
- Regularly update your estate plan to include your current family and financial circumstances.
The Best Estate Planning Attorneys
Nery & Richardson prides itself on providing the same quality of work and attention to detail as Chicago’s leading law ﬁrms, but at more reasonable rates and with the attention to client service only a smaller ﬁrm can provide. Our estate planning legal services include all of the following:
- Living Wills
- Fiduciary Duties
- Powers of Attorney
- Guardianship for Minors
- Overall Estate Planning
Nery & Richardson, LLC can assist you with estate planning that meets all of your specific needs. Our bilingual staff will take the time to listen to you to make certain we fully understand what’s most important to you and tailor your estate planning to hit every mark you set. Call (773) 582-7000 to schedule a consultation with our estate planning legal team when most convenient for you.
Additional Practice Areas
The unmatched legal minds at Nery & Richardson, LLC offer a range of legal services meant to assist our clients in their personal and business ventures. With bilingual staff and a convenient office location, it’s as easy as it is effective to choose our firm for your needs. We offer:
- Business & Corporate Law: Nery & Richardson, LLC offers the finest legal representation and consulting for corporate and business concerns across the Chicagoland area. Our three offices allow us to meet with small business owners, entrepreneurs and corporate interests where most convenient for them.
- Real Estate Law: In Chicago, you need a great real estate attorney when it’s time to make that big deal. Nery & Richardson, LLC counsels clients on all aspects of buying, selling and leasing residential and commercial real estate. Our bilingual attorneys will help iron out any issues you may face.
- Bankruptcy Law: At Nery & Richardson, we offer the most effective and affordable bankruptcy services in Chicagoland from caring, discrete legal professionals. Our only goal, whether Chapter 7 or Chapter 13, is to see you freed from your financial burdens.
- Litigation: Nery & Richardson specializes in dispute resolution on behalf of individuals, small businesses and large corporations, with particular emphasis on real estate matters, landlord-tenant disputes and collections matters.
Our Chicago Law Office
Nery & Richardson, LLC is located on Chicago’s West Side. If you’d like to schedule a legal consultation with our team, call the office and set up the best time with our bilingual staff. We’ll provide all the answers you need to make the best legal decision for you or your business.
4258 West 63rd Street
Chicago, Illinois 60629
Phone: (773) 582-7000
Fax: (773) 582-7150
Proudly Serving Chicago Communities:
Addison | Archer Heights | Auburn Gresham | Back of the Yards | Bedford Park | Bensenville | Berkeley | Bloomingdale | Bridgeview | Burbank | Cabrini-Green | Central Station | Chicago Lawn | Cicero | Clearing | Elk Grove Village | Elmhurst | Englewood | Forest View | Franklin Park | Fulton River District | Gage Park | Glendale Heights | Greektown | Hometown | Itasca | Little Italy | Lombard | Loop | Magnificent Mile | Marquette Park | Medinah | Near North Side | Near East Side | Noble Square | Northlake | Oak Lawn | River North | River West | Roselle | Schiller Park | South Loop | Stickney | Stone Park | Streeterville | Summit | Villa Park | West Chicago | West Elsdon | West Englewood | West Lawn | West Loop | West Town | Wood Dale
30+ Years of Combined Experience
Nery & Richardson prides itself on providing the same quality of work and attention to detail as Chicago’s leading law ﬁrms, but at more reasonable rates and with the attention to client service only a smaller ﬁrm can provide. With one call to (773) 582-7000, our bilingual staff will help you find the ideal course of action for your specific legal matter and work closely with you to achieve the results you’re looking for.
Everyone should have an estate plan of some kind in place. From a simple will to an overall estate plan, Nery & Richardson can help you identify what best fits your circumstances and help you design an estate plan that meets your needs.
The truth is you don’t need one to create a plan for your estate. However, there are a great deal of legal details and loopholes that you may be unfamiliar with, and that could cost you dearly if left unaddressed. Our attorneys never overlook anything..
The first step in the estate planning process at Nery & Richardson is a confidential consultation with our top-rated attorneys. This is where you can get straight answers about your options and recommendations from the best in the business.